Who's 5'2 and 30+- lbs to lose?

Options

Replies

• MimiLovesHorror
    MimiLovesHorror Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Sign me up! I am 5'2 and have approx. 40 lbs to lose!
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5'2.. and have about 70 lbs to lose! I've already sent a few friend requests, but for anyone else, feel free to add me!
  • Jenner9169
    Jenner9169 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi, 5ft 2 with around 35-40lb to lose. I will send you a request :) If anyone else wants to add me feel free just write a note saying you're on this post.
  • sunseeker100
    sunseeker100 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! i'm 5' 2" (ish - and a half I think) with 40lbs to go. struggling a bit at the moment with food and motivation to exercise so all help most welcome :flowerforyou: please add me!! I do post every day, even if I've been 'bad' - Karen
  • viglet
    viglet Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Count me in!

I'm 5'2 and have lost over 50 lbs and have probably another 40 to go.
  • bzcal
    bzcal Posts: 1
    Options
    This is me! 5'2" and 30+ to lose. I lost it all before when my boyfriend of 4 years and I broke up. Trained and ran marathons, losing all the weight and pain on those trails. Now, I'm happy to say that I am in a happy relationship and I guess...they don't call it love handles for nothing. In need of motivation!!!! I learned the first time around through pain and grief. Now it's through just wanting to be happy and healthy.
  • glambert1481
    glambert1481 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yep, that's me. 5'2" and trying to get 20 lbs off to start with. I lost about 45 lbs with HCG but have gained 25 back.... ugh! Have tried to get back on the hcg train but I just can't do it now. So I am attempting doing it the old fashioned way with counting calories and exercise (and I hate exercise). My work has starting a walking program so I have been working at doing that.
  • maryrose1940
    Options
    That would be me maryrose1940, I really need some motavation to get this started.:grumble:
  • maryrose1940
    Options
    wow you look great.
  • karrowr
    karrowr Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Me! I've had 3 kids & I'm ready to get my body back. I want to lose 35lbs. I've lost 10 so far, so still a ways to go. Add me, it's always great to have friends in the same situation to support each other!
  • gloriaallen36
    gloriaallen36 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    i am 5'2 and want to lose 20 but 30 would be nice too~ :drinker:
  • skelton82
    skelton82 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" and have a total of about 15 lb left to loos Ive lost 7 lb already but know it has to be slow progress as I need to mentally adjust to smart food choices. I am doing the 5:2 diet at the moment to shift some of the fat and doing daily 30 min circuit training. Then I will be looking into maintaining my fitness and weight. :)
    really want to look back this time next year and say I nailed it !!!
    no more lying to myself about being chubby and happy time to be fit so I can chase my beastie boys and I want a fab round butt ;) not a flabby saggy one.
    xx
  • AyaBrown1
    AyaBrown1 Posts: 3
    Options
    MEEEE!! :D I'm 5'1 and I wanna lose at least 30 pounds
  • nikkim19781
    nikkim19781 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm 5 2 with about 30 pounds to lose!
  • amsweet256
    amsweet256 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Pick Me! Pick Me! Back on MFP after losing 30+ pounds....and then gaining about half back...and I wasn't skinny even with 30lbs lost! I just really like food!
  • AyaBrown1
    Options
    Hahaha xD I started doing 100 squats a day 3 days ago and I've already reduced like 3 cm of my hips and my butt is getting rounder :D
  • jesskreg
    jesskreg Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    CW: 156/157 (fluctuates)
    Short term GW: 140
    Long term goal weight:130

Hi! I'm 5'2'' and have lost close to 50 lbs. I'm working towards a short term goal of losing 15 more lbs, but would be very happy with losing 25. It's been a little over two years since I've started my journey (slow and steady), and I'll admit that I've been slacking lately. I want to get back to it, though. Feel free to add me!
  • AyaBrown1
    Options
    I am 5'2" and have a total of about 15 lb left to loos Ive lost 7 lb already but know it has to be slow progress as I need to mentally adjust to smart food choices. I am doing the 5:2 diet at the moment to shift some of the fat and doing daily 30 min circuit training. Then I will be looking into maintaining my fitness and weight. :)
    really want to look back this time next year and say I nailed it !!!
    no more lying to myself about being chubby and happy time to be fit so I can chase my beastie boys and I want a fab round butt ;) not a flabby saggy one.
    xx

Hahaha xD I started doing 100 squats a day 3 days ago and I've already reduced like 3 cm of my hips and my butt is getting rounder :D
  • bhenderson87
    Options
    I'm 5"1' and want to lose 47lbs, does that count? Haha
  • NYUbookworm
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me. I'm 5'2". I've lost 16 and have 52 more to go. :)