Help me please!!!

Options
BeeH79
BeeH79 Posts: 18 Member
Back on MFP for the second time! Focused at the moment but know that my hiccup is just around the corner!
I struggle to hit my calorie goal each day and would really appreciate comments on my diary, friends to chat with and encouragement to get me all the way to goal!
I'm 34 and have just over 1 stone to loose.

xx

Replies

• kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    Options
    feel free to add me

i suggest for the first couple weeks you should try to lose a half a lb a week giving yourself more calories so you can gradually lower the calories you need because if you go to big at first you have a higher chance to fail i know for a fact been there haha
  • bonitacash08
    bonitacash08 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Hello! I second what the above poster said: make your goals to lose half a pound a week and make sure your activity level is set to at least Lightly Active. You have less than 20 lbs to lose so be prepared for it to fight you! I can definitely relate as I'm down to my last 10-12 lbs myself..

Add me if you'd like my diary is open to friends and I love to cook and try new foods :smile:
  • RescueMom59
    Options
    It's my second time too! Just started back this past weekend. Feel free to add me so we can support and encourage each other :)