Lose 20 Pounds by Halloween..

Options

Replies

• Dellie22
    Dellie22 Posts: 167
    Options
    Count me in! I'm aiming for that anyway so may as well join in. :) feel free to add me, people :)
  • AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm aiming for that anyway so may as well join in. :) feel free to add me, people :)

Welcome.. I added you!!
  • princessorchid
    princessorchid Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well! Would LOVE to lose 20 by Halloween, but prob need a swift kick to motivate me!
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be 170 by Halloween! I don't know if I'll actually be able to make it, since I'm doing more of a "slow and steady" approach, but I would really like to have a group to be accountable to, and to celebrate with.

I'm in! :D
  • prprncss84
    prprncss84 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in to lose 20 pounds by Halloween. I'm hoping to be 164 then (wow havent seen that number is some time )
  • MericoX
    MericoX Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've been loosing about 3lbs per week, so I think... no I know! it'd be obtainable. That's put me at 242.3... wow... I'm already drooling. LOL
  • suzikelley
    suzikelley Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be a part of your group!! My goal is to lose 10 lbs. a month for the first 3 months anyway! (I just started last week) I figure even if I don't quite reach my goal, it's a great goal and I'd be happy with whatever I lost!! :smile: I'm 192 right as of yesterday (I like to weigh in on Fridays) so that would put me at 172 - I haven't been there in 5-6 years!! That would be fantastic!! :heart:
  • dmmarie21
    dmmarie21 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'm in also! I would love to lose at least 20 by Halloween!
    Current weight: 232
    Goal by Halloween: 212

I'm so excited! But, I'm def going to need support. I have been having SUCH a hard time. But, I am starting the 30 day shred, so, hopefully, if I stick with it, this will be an attainable goal! Good luck!
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    One of my own goals is another 12lb by then, its my bday 29th and my sons first on the 30th. I will defo try upping this to 20lb, still will be more than happy with 12lb, but its worth a try :D

Starting weight for this challenge 169lb
    Hoping for 149lb
  • beka2699
    beka2699 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    This is a great way to get started!!! I want in!!!!!
  • Jendf
    Jendf Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I think 20 is a bit ambitious for me, but it'll give me a goal and something to aim for and give me some motivation!!!
  • chariece
    Options
    count me in... I'm ready!! :bigsmile:
  • allibirdie
    Options
    I'm new to all this but I'll give it a shot. 20lbs by Halloween it is!

Current weight: 174
    Goal weight: 154

=)
  • AprilVal
    Options
    I'm in as well! Would LOVE to lose 20 by Halloween, but prob need a swift kick to motivate me!

Thats what we are here for, to help motivate you.. You can do it.. You just gotta stick your mind to it.. :) Just do the plunge and see what you can do.. You will feel soo much better. :)
  • AprilVal
    Options
    I'd love to be 170 by Halloween! I don't know if I'll actually be able to make it, since I'm doing more of a "slow and steady" approach, but I would really like to have a group to be accountable to, and to celebrate with.

I'm in! :D

Ive been doign the slow and steady approach too.. Ive been working out a little more.. but other than that its been coming off slow.. Wheather I accomplish it or not, I will be happy.. Any weight melting off between now and then is better than nothing.. :) You never know you may exceed your expectations.. :)
  • AprilVal
    Options
    I'm in to lose 20 pounds by Halloween. I'm hoping to be 164 then (wow havent seen that number is some time )

Looking forward to seeing you get to your 164.. :)
  • AprilVal
    Options
    I'd love to be a part of your group!! My goal is to lose 10 lbs. a month for the first 3 months anyway! (I just started last week) I figure even if I don't quite reach my goal, it's a great goal and I'd be happy with whatever I lost!! :smile: I'm 192 right as of yesterday (I like to weigh in on Fridays) so that would put me at 172 - I haven't been there in 5-6 years!! That would be fantastic!! :heart:

Sounds like good goal to me.. Mines been close to 10 pounds a month.. Been losing about 2 to 3 pound a week.. Which is cool.. :) Im taking a nice approach at my goal..
  • AprilVal
    Options
    I'm in also! I would love to lose at least 20 by Halloween!
    Current weight: 232
    Goal by Halloween: 212

I'm so excited! But, I'm def going to need support. I have been having SUCH a hard time. But, I am starting the 30 day shred, so, hopefully, if I stick with it, this will be an attainable goal! Good luck!

Thats what we are here for is to support you.. Sometimes you just need someone to help you along the way.. we will be here to struggle along with you.. :)
  • baker_c
    baker_c Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    yeeeaaa, coun't me in! I can really use some motivation as I just started over again......I would love to love 20 lbs by Halloween.....and my 24th wedding anniversary is Oct 18th - so, it's a goal.

Count me in! I'm so ready.:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • AprilVal
    Options
    One of my own goals is another 12lb by then, its my bday 29th and my sons first on the 30th. I will defo try upping this to 20lb, still will be more than happy with 12lb, but its worth a try :D

Starting weight for this challenge 169lb
    Hoping for 149lb

My Birthday is the 28th.. :) So Im right there with you.. My anniversary is the 18th.. So Id like to be down alteast 15 pounds by the 18th.. I hope we go out so I can so off my new body.. :) Im seeing changes in me already. Which makes me feel amazing.. I know you can obtain atleast the 12 and if thats all you get we will celebrate with you!