Replies

• kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    Options
    Everyone should add me :D ould use the support lately i have been failing
  • smialyneyez
    smialyneyez Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    i'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo interested in meeting new friends to give/recieve support during this!!!
    i started my weight loss journey in 2006 when i weighed in at 280lbs. it took me 2 years, a lot of sweating and swearing, a lot of money for a personal trainer, and A TON OF HARD WORK to lose 110 pounds...
    i kept it off for about 4 years and this past year i've gained back 20 pounds...
    it has been harder than ever to lose just ONE stinking pound!!! i'm eating right and walking/joggin 4-5 miles 4-5 x per week... the scale is NOT budging!!!!!!! was at 177 this morning!!! up 2 pounds from when i started back 2 weeks ago..... ughh!! but.... like tim gunn says.... carry on!!!
    i invite anyone to add me as a friend ( i have NO idea how to add friends... but if someone teaches me i'm in!)
  • LogansHeros
    LogansHeros Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Anyone here can add me as a friend. I could use the support as well. Thanks.
  • Kaken21
    Kaken21 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Anyone that wants to add me can :)
  • Beachtreasures
    Beachtreasures Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Love this site. Sending you a friend request!
  • JustinDBeal
    Options
    I've been on here for a while now but until recently I've fallen away from using this. I'm looking for all the help I can get to stay on track and will help if I can too. Feel free to add me.
  • crystalroselynn
    crystalroselynn Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    good job with your weight loss! id be glad to be anybodys friend! i need motivation and someone to look up to that has been my size and has lost!
  • pinkbutterflykitty
    Options
    I have had this site for a while now, I am just now discovering that I can talk to people on here and add friends, I had friends from Facebook but they all stopped being on here ,so im here looking for support and advice. Add me if you like thanks
  • starfisherviolet
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. <3
  • WannabeStressFree
    WannabeStressFree Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    yes! I need buddies too!
  • gamergirl4283
    gamergirl4283 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Friend me! Supportive people are always a plus when on a weightloss journey! :wink:
  • ican624
    ican624 Posts: 1
    Options
    I would like to do this together. I have only been on MFP for about a month along with my husband. I've been keeping up pretty well with my exercise. My food is sometimes more challenging as we have an active social life. These past couple of weeks we've had two birthdays and Father's Day so had family get-togetherness. That's when I find it hard to manage my food. Also we are going to Mexico on vacation tomorrow for 6 days and there will be many temptations there. I need to learn how to make healthy eating a way of life and not a temporary diet. Any advice you have is appreciated. How are things going for you?
  • 4okgwish
    4okgwish Posts: 11
    Options
    add me :)
  • SMSutton
    SMSutton Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am! I'll add you. :)

If anyone else wants to add me, feel free.

We got this! :D
  • vettecat
    vettecat Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi, I started this 3 days ago and so far it seems to be going okay.
    I know from past weight loss experience it is much easier if you
    have friends to cheer you on that know what you are going through.
    I would like to be a friend.
  • vettecat
    vettecat Posts: 12
    Options
    I would like to be your friend. Could use a friend too.
  • tnsumner
    tnsumner Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Okay so since we're all BFFs on here now. Let's get to know each other!!! My name is Tiffany. I live in North Carolina (east coast USA, for those out of the country). I work 3rd shift as an analytical chemist. I have an amazing boyfriend and a 3 legged dog.

At my heaviest I was at 228 pounds. I am now 160 pounds. I only have 5 pounds to go until I reach my goal!!!! It is taking FOREVER! I must say that my 4 day eating binge over the weekend did not help at all. I gained 4 pounds, but I already burned it off.

I workout hard 4-5 days a week. I do a cardio class 4 times a week (Insanity or cardio kickboxing). I run 2.5 miles 4 days per week. I also walk my dog a mile every day. I log EVERYTHING I eat on MyFitnessPal. I love this app. It makes my life so much easier.