Who's 5'2 and 30+- lbs to lose?

Options

Replies

• beenbad43
    beenbad43 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I am five two with forty pounds to lose. I started four weeks ago and am down twelve pounds.. but it is brutally hard.. I am going to the gym religiously and have cut out the crap in my diet
  • funfor5
    funfor5 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Yes - 5"2 and 20 left to go. feel free to add me too :flowerforyou: So nice to see all of us petite gals out there-
  • fhargis0002
    fhargis0002 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    This girl! I am 5'2 with about 57 lbs to get to my GOAL weight of 115! Long journey ahead! Need as many encouraging friends as I can get!
  • Jayme813
    Jayme813 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3", do I count?? lol I have 25-35lbs to lose. I got back "serious" over the past couple of weeks with my working out, after a serious migraine spell that was a few months long. The food part is what gets me, but I'm trying! I'll send you a request. :flowerforyou:
  • justamyagain
    justamyagain Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Meeeeeee! I'm 5' almost 3", and I have about 27-32 lbs to go.
  • angelwings0110
    angelwings0110 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am 4'11 and have lost 16 lbs so far. I want to loose atlast another 16. Add me if you like
  • GBRed2012
    GBRed2012 Posts: 5
    Options
    I am 5'4''...so hopefully this won't exclude me!...but I have the same goals! 3lbs down though..27 left!! Little by little?
  • prettynikkish
    prettynikkish Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 2 with exactly 30lbs to lose :smile: we should be friends
  • kimika23
    kimika23 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    What about those that are 5'2" and already met the goal? I can answer questions is anyone has any about what I did or just be supportive! Good luck all! Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • amj3303
    amj3303 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    ME TOOOOOOOOO! About 25 lbs to go!!!!!
  • springs47
    springs47 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    5'2" and trying to get to 140! anyone can add me :)
  • Camay13
    Camay13 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and want to lose 20 lbs which will still see me over my so-called 'ideal weight' but I'm trying to figure out what my personal, maintain-able (if there is such a word!) weight is for my age, body shape and lifestyle, rather than my little height!! Last time I got to my optimum weight was nearly 14 years ( and two children) ago and at the time I thought I looked great but looking back at photos I looked quite gaunt. I'm older and wiser now and think if I get into the healthy BMI range it won't matter if I'm a few pounds over my ideal weight as long as I don't let it creep up again....

I'm now in week 5 of the 5:2 diet which I have never tried before. I didn't weigh myself at all for the first four weeks but felt like I was losing weight from hips and tummy ( muffin-top!), weighed myself at start of the week (week 5) and was happy to see I've lost 7lb. I think the 5:2 diet is working for me mentally as I only have to count calories twice a week and I find it easier to resist that late-night toasted bagel if I know I can have it tomorrow! I'm using Myfitnesspal to track calories on the fast days only.

Today is my second 'fast' day of the week and I'm trying to keep busy. I still feel motivated but we'll see what happens when the summer holidays kick in and the kids are around all the time.....

Good luck to everyone out there....
  • Lucy3410
    Lucy3410 Posts: 35
    Options
    Me, me! Just started AGAIN today. Short term is in 30 days, planning a big family BBQ pool party. I want to still keep going after that of course. I've roller coastered from 130 before baby, to 170 after baby, back down to 136, now I'm back up to 156. I can't believe I let my weight get that high again. I just moved, and being a SAHM and not knowing anyone here yet, I don't really have anyone to hold me accountable. Of course, my sweet hubby tells me I still look great to him, bless his heart! So I saw 5'2" and thought "I'm IN!" I've been on MFP before, but never really stuck with it because we eat out alot and it was hard to keep track. And I've never done the message boards or joining with friends before. Hopefully it gives me more incentive to stick with it!! Feel free to add me!
  • WhitneySheree88
    WhitneySheree88 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 (a wee bit taller than you lol) and I would like to lose 20-30 lbs, feel free to add me :drinker:
  • M00NPYE
    M00NPYE Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Yep that's me too! 5'2 with 25 more to loose! my diary is open, feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • mbrou28
    mbrou28 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    CW: 156/157 (fluctuates)
    Short term GW: 140
    Long term goal weight:130

Hi! I'm 5'2'' and have lost close to 50 lbs. I'm working towards a short term goal of losing 15 more lbs, but would be very happy with losing 25. It's been a little over two years since I've started my journey (slow and steady), and I'll admit that I've been slacking lately. I want to get back to it, though. Feel free to add me!

This ^^ almost exactly! A lot has happened in the past couple of years to distract me from the last 25 pounds.. It didn't take me long to lose my first 60 pounds or so, but the last 25 pounds have been a bit harder to lose and I lacked the proper motivation.
  • sammiej97
    sammiej97 Posts: 7
    Options
    5'2" here and have 60lbs. to lose. so friend me
  • trodney1104
    trodney1104 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!! I'm new to MFP and I can use all of the motivation I can get!! I'm 5'2' 1/2 and have about 60 lbs to lose. Will take all the tips, hints and especially healthy, low cal snack options anyone has to offer. :laugh:
  • kimnmia
    kimnmia Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Sign me up! I've lost about 4 pounds and have 16 to go. I'm currently eating on the Metabolism Miracle plan, which has been surprisingly easy to do. It's not low-carb, but you do eat very cleanly!

I've been on MFP for a while. With tracking my food AND working out at least 3 times a week, I didn't see any progress for months. When I started MM I finally saw some results and I feel really great!

Looking forward to meeting and getting to know everyone here!
  • chavafor4
    chavafor4 Posts: 8
    Options
    I am 5'1" and trying, no, going to loose 40 lbs. Have lost 14lbs already.