Flat Belly Diet

Options
Good evening all! I was just curious if anyone has read this book or tried the diet? If so, what did you think or what were your results?

Replies

• von13nie
    von13nie Posts: 39
    Options
    bump
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    There's no magic food or diet. Caloric deficit & exercise will get you there.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

Yep. Worked for me.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options

Yep. Worked for me.

Listen to her, she's a poster child for just how well calorie deficits and exercise works.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

Yep. Worked for me.

me too
  • RachelX04
    RachelX04 Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options

Yep. Worked for me.

me too
    Its the only thing that is working for me
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options

That's what my momma always told me :)

oh - and maybe surgery but I had twins!
  • u_mad_bro
    u_mad_bro Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You know what gets you a flat belly? Eating less and working your *kitten* off.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    If it tells you to eat at a calorie deficit, it will work. If it has you to eliminate some foods...like entire macros such as carbs or fats...then ask yourself, "Is it worth it?" Because ANY moderate calorie deficit "diet" will work.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    that's the diet that has been flashing on the side ads for some time now right? the one with the banana and sometimes the pudgy girl squeezing her belly.

IDK i'm cautious about diets in general but the main reason those ads no matter how repetitive never got me curious, is because at least regular diets, and diet plans can find a celebrity to endorse their product/method. this one had to draw/cartoon their figureheads and one's a fruit and the other's an unsuccessful person.
  • Cherese1983
    Cherese1983 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    It's not a crash diet or anything like that. it helps you get used to eating healthy and incorporating the "good" fats in your diet and gives you meal plans and whatnot to target belly fat. I was just wondering. Thx
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Yeah but you can't target belly fat.
  • Rianne90
    Rianne90 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I don't think there's any way for a diet to 'target belly fat', just as there's no exercise to spot-reduce belly fat. Maybe it's a diet that works on reducing foods that might make you bloated, so you look like you have a flatter belly, and then besides that just works on creating a deficit in calorie intake so you lose fat all over?
  • ashleybr1980
    ashleybr1980 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MG_Fit
    MG_Fit Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    bump

Why are you bumping this ... there's nothing else to add.
  • stepyogameup
    Options
    I read it... honestly, no helpful information. Google "paleo" or Mark's Daily Apple for a real flat belly diet. I couldn't believe what I read in that book! :P
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,679 Member
    Options
    The only way a book will help give you a flat belly is if you lay it on your belly while falling asleep from reading it. I recommend an encyclopedia.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    ChelledBrown's Flat Belly Diet

Step One: Eat Less
    Setp Two: Move More
    Step Three: Pick up Heavy Things

The End. You all pay me monies now?
  • StrongFitSexy
    Options

Exactly!!!
  • StrongFitSexy
    Options
    ChelledBrown's Flat Belly Diet

Step One: Eat Less
    Setp Two: Move More
    Step Three: Pick up Heavy Things

The End. You all pay me monies now?

YES!!