booozy night

Options
Hanging head in shame. I had a crazy party night last night. Several drinks and extra food..... i danced for about 4 hours, does that counteract anything????

Replies

• ThatGirl_1968
    ThatGirl_1968 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I absolutely think dancing for 4 hours counts as exercise! Log it as dancing general and you'll be surprised! Of course it won't cancel out everything, but eating/drinking and dancing is totally better than just sitting around eating/drinking!
  • mrwseattle
    Options
    Always can count dancing as exercise and it sounds like you had fun! Just pull back a bit today to counter balance the additional calories today---and just a little. Cuz that dancing was great for you!
  • caset23
    caset23 Posts: 1
    Options
    You probably burned a ton of calories dancing for 4 hours! So yeah, the exercise helps for sure. The booz has probably just got you down. You might have even danced ALL of the intake off. Go easy on yourself. Just don't party every night!
  • fitbot
    fitbot Posts: 406
    Options
    this ex clubkid has a hard time not partying everynight.. but i am happy bc i did drink responsibly. part of this getting in shape bit is to cut out binge drinking and hang overs 100%

i feel great today and i did have a super fun night