Xyngular

Options
I just started doing Xyngular Ignite kit today, I have tried Ideal Protein, Body By Vi, Weight Watchers, good ol eat less workout more and NOTHING has worked. I have heard so many positive testionmals about X, Does anyone here do it and can you share your success story ? I have been taking Xyng for almost 2 months now and LOVE IT !!!

Replies

• KathyStraw
    KathyStraw Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just started Xyng two days ago and have lost 4.1lbs. I think the biggest thing it does for me is help control my appetite. I usually snack a lot and am a stress eater. But with the xyng I am able to just eat what I need to, and not snack all day and it keeps me from eating past full like I would normally do. How have you been doing on it now?
  • SEvansHB
    SEvansHB Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I've been using Xyngular products since January, and have lost 35.2 pounds :) I absolutely LOVE the energy, the way I feel, the fact that my cholesterol is NORMAL now, and the reduction in my migraines!
  • nov2blue
    nov2blue Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just started my 8-day challenge today! ;)
  • ajcmoran2005
    ajcmoran2005 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Well you might not like my response. I tried the Ignite package several months ago and it was a nightmare. Yes, I lost five pounds in 3 days but the day I stopped and went back to eating 1200 calories I gained it all back. The days where you actually can eat you only consume at most 500 calories, which is way too little. I was exhausted and starving. One of the supplements has a natural laxative so taking it everyday really isn't a safe way to lose weight.
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    Another MLM....sigh.......
  • lilsweetslol
    lilsweetslol Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I did the Ignite program for three months, felt great lost 19 pounds and was able to kick start my cycles (sorry TMI) but i have PCOS. Anyhoo, its expensive as crap. unless you can sell it to your friends and make money to pay for your products, i dont have time to sell the stuff. Needless to say i stopped buying the products gained 10 pounds back already. my advice dont waste your money!! now im just working out really hard and eating right.. move more burn more is my motto..
    The only way i could see this product being good is if you needed to cut weight quick before a trip, wedding etc.
  • lueylizard
    Options
    I've been taking the products since February. I LOVE them. I do sell them because like many moms who also work full time outside of the home, I can't find time to get to a gym and I hate running in the cold. I've been able to eliminate other expenses, like chiropractors, prescription medications and don't buy junk food anymore. So it balances out except for the fact that I feel like I'm 18 again - no price you can put on that.
    Did you see there is a new plan out that includes carb-cycling?