Hello All

Options
Hello! I read about this site on MSN a week ago and though maybe this is what I need to help motivate me. I thought that just recording my food and exercise would help but now I see I need the encouragement of others too. I have been at it for about 4 days so far. I have not always been over weight. I was very fit for much of my life but after kids I just let myself go. It is way past time to take control back. I am excited to meet others who are trying to change their lives to a healthier one.

Replies

• metizzy2
    metizzy2 Posts: 122
    Options
    Hello Lissa,
    Congratulations on taking the step to a new you! It sure does help to have a support system, and this site offers that! Feel free to add me as a friend!
    Good luck!
  • Lissa170
    Lissa170 Posts: 15
    Options
    Metizzy, Thank you so much for your reply. I had a bad 2 day in regards to food so am determined to start new and take control. I already see how positive talking to others about this helps. Lissa
  • dmcgee
    dmcgee Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Everyone here are great supporters. If you have a question just ask...most of the time you will get the answer.
  • metizzy2
    metizzy2 Posts: 122
    Options
    Metizzy, Thank you so much for your reply. I had a bad 2 day in regards to food so am determined to start new and take control. I already see how positive talking to others about this helps. Lissa

You're very welcome! Everyone has bad days, just remember not to dwell on it and move on. Tomorrow is another day, and you WILL do better. The power of positive thinking goes a long way. :flowerforyou:
  • Lissa170
    Options
    Thank you dmcgee for your reply. I am seeing that right away that people on this site are great supporters. :smile:
    Lissa
  • mcclungjess
    mcclungjess Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I think kids change everything...I had the same problem...It feels good to be back on track...Good luck to you!
  • Lissa170
    Options
    Thank you for the reply. Yes, I agree about how kids change it all. My youngest son told me i need stop eatting so much because I was fat. That hurt but also made me realize he was right. I need to be able to be the mom my kids deserves. So I am more than determined to change that.
    Kepp up the good work...19 pounds..wow!
    Lissa