Friends needed

Options
Hello, my name is Ashley, I'm a newly graduated RN. Nursing school packed on quite a few extra pounds, but I can't really blame that.... I was way overweight to begin with. I am a mother to three amazing children and drive me absolutely crazy!! I need to lose about 150 pounds, and I need people to help motivate me. It's overwhelming to think about losing that much weight, but at this point I have to make changes. It has gotten to the point that it is hard for me to function and that is unacceptable especially in my line of work.

Replies

• 4okgwish
    4okgwish Posts: 11
    Options
    add me? I also have a tumblr, Skinny-0
  • ReddHott77
    ReddHott77 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! Congrats also on your major career accomplishment! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • happymum37
    happymum37 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi I can do with all the help I can get too. I'm overweight for all sorts of reasons and am trying to get to grips with with it. My worst vice is starving all day then cramming loads of rubbish in because I'm so hungry. I've just started slimfast a couple of days ago. I know it's not the ideal way but I'm just trying to find something that works for me. Good luck, feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • SMSutton
    SMSutton Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Ashley, I'm Susanne. Congrats on your recent graduation! :) I need some friends to help me stay motivated too. I'll send you a friend request. Message me if you ever need to chat or would like to get to know each other better. We can do this! :D
  • smmoler
    smmoler Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    If you're still looking for friends, I'm in.
  • AurraSing23
    Options
    I'm in with you. Have lost 15 pounds before joining, but I realize I can't do this on my own. I'm going to shoot off some friend requests.
    :smile: