Vegetarian in Edinburgh

Options
I am away from home for the next two years (originally from NZ) and I whilst travelling I have a healthy and active lifestyle rather than those who booze the whole time and gain heaps of weight. What prompted me was my parents who said that when I return I will be fat from all of the drinking (I hate being told what's going to happen in my life (especially if it involves me becoming fat)).

This is my first week and I am amazed at how many calories are in some of the things I eat. I think this is a great tool to analyse a person's everyday diet.

Hoping to lose 7kgs through healthy eating and exercise and I would love to add some likeminded individuals (do not have to be vegetarian) where I can chat about the foods we eat and get some great tips.

Replies

• Na2rlBeauty
    Options
    Welcome!! :) I love MFP! It's totally helping me and inspiring & motivating to see everyone all having progress. I like your mindset on eating/exercising while traveling. Thanks for sharing! I'm going on vacation next week and I plan to take walks in the hills because my father lives in a hilly little town. We'll also be out on the lake most of the time so I plan to swim swim swim! :) You can me! :) Amanda~:happy:
  • jainm1234
    jainm1234 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi, Feel free to add me. I am trying to lose 60+ lbs and am a vegetarian. :)