Lose 20 Pounds by Halloween..

Options

Replies

• AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    This is a great way to get started!!! I want in!!!!!

Welcome aboard.. :) Looking forward to doing this challenge with you..
  • AprilVal
    Options
    I'm in!!! I think 20 is a bit ambitious for me, but it'll give me a goal and something to aim for and give me some motivation!!!

Even if so.. you tried.. :) Maybe all the support will make it easier.. Ive been finding myself exceeding what I thought I could do..
  • AprilVal
    Options
    yeeeaaa, coun't me in! I can really use some motivation as I just started over again......I would love to love 20 lbs by Halloween.....and my 24th wedding anniversary is Oct 18th - so, it's a goal.

Count me in! I'm so ready.:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Haha we share the same wedding anniversary.. mine will be 2 years.. :) Congrats..

We will all do this together.. Were all in it together!
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I"m in. halloween sound good, i want to lose two pounds a week.
  • lauz45
    lauz45 Posts: 243
    Options
    I'm in :) That would be absolutely amazing to achieve...it'd be the lightest i've been in a *long* time!
  • AprilVal
    Options
    Welcome Ladies.. :) Looking forward to achieving whatever goals we can along the way..
  • Christie23
    Christie23 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I'm currently at 195, and I would LOVE to be at 175 by Halloween... even before... my birthday is the end of September and all I really want is a CUTE outfit!!! :blushing:
  • jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Count me in as well! Like others said, it's good to be held accountable. I'm going to start trying to do the p90x, just not at their pace quite yet since I know I'm not at that level. Once it starts gettting easier then I'll follow their actual routine!
  • AprilVal
    Options
    Welcome aboard ladies..

Also. A friend of mine told me to let you facebookers know that there is a group along the same lines as this on facebook..

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=100001455131000&ref=ts

Just sharing the info.. :) I didnt join it.. But that doesnt mean someone else wont..
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard ladies..

Also. A friend of mine told me to let you facebookers know that there is a group along the same lines as this on facebook..

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=100001455131000&ref=ts

Just sharing the info.. :) I didnt join it.. But that doesnt mean someone else wont..

April, thank you much for sharing my friend's link with your group here -- my current mini-goal is also to lose 20lbs by Halloween, so I figured anyone on Facebook might be interested in more support, in a couple of different groups, with the exact same goal. My friend would welcome more group members without a doubt!

Also, to plug my own group a little bit, lol, I would love to invite all of you to join a Facebook group that I created, called Motivation. Many friendly, positive, encouraging and helpful people and posts over that way! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=268180696780&ref=ts

Best wishes on your fitness journey, everyone! I hope we're all determined enough for every one of us to reach our goal!! :)

~ Chandra
  • Kristinplus2
    Options
    I'm so in. I was in a group or at least followed it :) to loose 5 lbs this month. Its the 21s and I'm already down 5.. so id LOVE to be down 20 by Halloween! I am feeling very defeated lately so i could for sure use the support! Cant wait to get started!
  • achbarrow
    achbarrow Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
    CW:245
    Halloween Goal:225
  • oOLiveYourLifeOo
    Options
    I'm in! I'd love to lose 20 lbs by Halloween!!!
  • caryn2010
    caryn2010 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    That sounds purrrrfect to me. CW: 185 Halloween Goal: 165
    So is there an actual group page that I need to join to be part of the crowd?
  • deanna324
    deanna324 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Please add me. 20 pounds by Halloween is a great goal. That would put me at 203. My original goal was 30 pounds by Thanksgiving so that would by a great start. Please add me.
  • poirei
    poirei Posts: 3
    Options
    Count me in also.....I just started this program. How long did it take for you all to start losing? just curous...
  • poirei
    poirei Posts: 3
    Options
    That is one of my problems....I don't like water at all.....Any suggestions... Yes I am on Synthroid also... 175mcg....It was like an automatic 30 pds gained.... Very hard to get off... And with the tiredness of the hypothyrodism, it makes it really hard to get up and excercise.....Anyway, this is great... love the website it does make one acountable...
  • Lissa170
    Lissa170 Posts: 15
    Options
    I am in too! Thank you for the motivational challenge!
    Lissa
  • Lissa170
    Lissa170 Posts: 15
    Options
    Poirei,
    I add crystal light to my water...the cherry one..when I am just not in the mood for water I use this. I also take Synthroid daily and get tired. I have to exercise in the mornings or I wont do it because I am too tired by the time I get home.
    I am excited about this challenge to get me going in the morning!!
    Lissa
  • dierdre7577
    Options
    I sooo would LOVE to join!! I need the support more than anything and I need help keeping myself accountable. (Like reminders to post my food intake!) I am trying to at least lose 20 by then. I want to go from my current 318 to 300. Then go down from there.