Replies

• lizschwab
    lizschwab Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story!
  • Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,453 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the great advice! There is so much I agree with in your post. Congratulations on your achievement!
  • GURLEY_GIRL3
    GURLEY_GIRL3 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT! thanks for sharing your story! I still have a long way to go to my goal. But I understand everything your saying. Especially about I count my calories and exercise. They dont want to hear that or believe it. But I was the same way..I wanted a magic pill or a new fad diet to cure me.
  • Syriene
    Syriene Posts: 238
    Options
    "I've learned that what you eat affects how you weigh while exercise affects how that weight looks on you and both affect your mood."

Well said and congrats on your hard work.
  • rocket_ace
    rocket_ace Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    fantastic post - thanks!
  • wendybird5
    wendybird5 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Awesome as always! I think what I love about you and your success is that you never come off as preachy or put yourself out there as an expert. You understand that there isn't just one way to do things. Keep on being you, I love it!

Aw, thank you. You make me blush. :heart: I'm definitely no expert. (Well, not until I become a registered dietitian and then I'm going to be a preachy know-it-all all over the place. A paid one at least. Tee hee! :laugh: )
  • wendybird5
    wendybird5 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Awesome as always! I think what I love about you and your success is that you never come off as preachy or put yourself out there as an expert. You understand that there isn't just one way to do things. Keep on being you, I love it!

Aw, thank you. You make me blush. :heart: I'm definitely no expert. (Well, not until I become a registered dietitian and then I'm going to be a preachy know-it-all all over the place. A paid one at least. Tee hee! :laugh: )
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    buuuump
  • cherryblossomrose
    Options
    Very inspirational. Thank you for the post.
  • What an amazing job! you look great!!
  • Murpster2008
    Murpster2008 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I read every word of your story and wanted to say thank you for your honesty and for sharing your journey with us. You truly are an inspiration. :) Excellent work and all the best in your new career!
  • melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I love reading a good story, and this one was the best! You've had an amazing journey. Congrats on your new found life and attitude on life. I bet you enjoyed a little shopping too....:flowerforyou:
  • misifer
    misifer Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    One of the best success stories I've read yet. THANK GOD there is someone else out there that likes chocolate and booze! :tongue:

I also absolutely LOVE your "for the newbies" post. You nailed it!

Oh and you look freaking awesome!
  • danibu98
    danibu98 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    One of the best success stories I've read yet. THANK GOD there is someone else out there that likes chocolate and booze! :tongue:

I also absolutely LOVE your "for the newbies" post. You nailed it!

Oh and you look freaking awesome!

Gotta agree here! Read every word, love it! Congratulations on all your hard work and your beautiful fit body and strong confidence!
  • simonc14
    simonc14 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY INSPIRATIONAL! I'read through all of your post and there was nothing I could disagree with.

Congratulations on your achievements!
  • Funmiloves
    Funmiloves Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    A very honest and realistic success story, thanks for sharing!
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Excellent post and to not only lose weight and improve your health...but to find your passion and work toward a new profession is phenomenal. Anyone you are able to help in the future as a dietician will be able to benefit from your first hand knowledge. Went to the second article (losing 80 lbs.) and you should give copies of that to all future "clients" as an example of some of the craziness they'll be facing as they go through the process. Well written and so true!
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiring story! Congratulations!!
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Great insight!
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Your story is amazing! Thanks for sharing all the great things you have learned!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!