any doing slimfast

Options
2»

Replies

• jrrichar
    jrrichar Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,

As someone who NEVER ate breakfast my whole life, I finally am drinking a Slim Fast shake for breakfast. Food just is so hard to eat when I wake up but I understand the importance of getting my metabolism going in the morning. Now, I drink it on the way to work every morning.

I am new to MFP and looking to add friends to keep each other motivated. I track my food and exercise daily and am motivated by others successes :) Add me if you want a MFP friend who will give you postive support in comments and such.
  • QueensGirl83
    QueensGirl83 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have tried and failed miserably. It made me feel really bloated and it made my stomach make real loud noises. Plus I like real food and I like variety in my life. Although i will tell you that before i started mfp i was never really a breakfast person. I now drink some carnation instant breakfast as my breakfast most days and its been working great.
  • cookiealbright
    cookiealbright Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I drink a chocolate one for lunch Mon. - Fri. I like the chocolate! I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one that gets the rumbling stomach sounds from it!