21 yr old black male looking for new friends!

Options
Hey everyone. My name is Deandre and I'm new to MFP! I got out of an abusive relationship 6 months ago and it still hurts, but I'm ready to move on. I lost about 20 pounds since then and I would like to gain more muscle mass. My plan is to bulk until I get to 205 pounds and then cut down to about 195 pounds. I'm looking for some friends, so add me!

Replies

• legendaryskunk
    Options
    Im sorry you had to go through that. Best of wishes with your goal (and future relationships!)
  • time2change14
    Options
    Im sorry you had to go through that. Best of wishes with your goal (and future relationships!)

thanks that means a lot! best of luck with your weight loss journey!
  • kane1200
    kane1200 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi Deandre,
    Have you heard to Starting Strength or Stronglifts 5x5?
    Both are good strength programs to build muscle and put on weight.
    Good luck!
  • tails1315
    tails1315 Posts: 50
    Options
    My name is Lindsay. I have been with myfitnesspal for a while but I am just starting to get back into things. I have lost over 60 pounds and I have started a blog. If you would like to you can read about my weight loss journey and also get to see some gorgeous pictures of paradise! So please I am far from where I need to be so I still need lots of support but I also feel that I am at a point where I can provide support!. Feel free to add me if you need a motivational friend!

my blog: http://livingfatinloreto.blogspot.mx