What is YOUR favorite workout music?!

Options
2»

Replies

• Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Cardio: Dance music. LOVE KASKADE !!!

Lifting: Rock. MOTLEY CRUE is always awesome!

21525558.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • ravensfitnessjourney
    ravensfitnessjourney Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Breaking Benjamin on Pandora is what I have preferred lately! I am definitely the same way. I feel like I can't get through without music!! It helps to take your mind off of the pain or the fact that you can barely breathe! If not pandora, I like to listen to some type of rock. Helps me keep up a quick pace... former band nerd that likes to stay with tempo lol ;)
  • yelliezx
    yelliezx Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    *****cat dolls! :D
  • shootergirlnc
    shootergirlnc Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Any Punk Goes album, but really love Punk Goes Crunk for long workouts. Say Anything, Alkaline Trio, Bayside for individual bands.
  • ironmonkeystyle
    ironmonkeystyle Posts: 834 Member
    Options
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    God Smack- /I stand Alone, Muse- Supermassive Black Hole & Uprising, Fall Out Boys- Light 'em Up, Flo Rida- Right Round Something that makes me want to push myself harder
  • princeza9
    princeza9 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I have some music that I got from Zumba classes that I love to run to. Also-

Cruisin' Remix- Florida Georgia Line feat. Nelly
    We Own It- 2 Chainz & Wiz Khalifa
    Unsterblich- Oli P. feat Lukas
    Run the Show- Kat De Luna feat Don Omar
  • dancer1178
    dancer1178 Posts: 50
    Options
    80s and 90s pop and hip hop...anything with a great beat honestly...big band music! And don't laugh but Britney Spears' Greatest Hits: My Prerogative is a great treadmill or elliptical cd!
  • Barbieg428
    Barbieg428 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    anything that is upbeat and keeps me motivated. I use Pandora so I can switch channels if it lags
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Shinedown - entire Sound of Madness cd
  • pushyourself14
    pushyourself14 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Pantera, Powerglove, Slayer, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Tool, and Atmosphere just to name a few.

I prefer some lovely heavy metal when I am working out :)
  • pjp1125
    pjp1125 Posts: 313
    Options
    Depends on my mood. Love the new daft punk even though it isn't my typical genre. Rage against the machine is great when I want to really push. Even jazz (old school '50's and '60's) works for me sometimes. I love that my gym has free wifi. .
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    This kind! :drinker:

tumblr_mgfbmaDN311qb86zro1_500.gif
  • iarelarry
    iarelarry Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Armin Van Buuren!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UNZ UNZ UNZ UNZ :smooched:
  • thanhdle
    thanhdle Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    The only types of songs that suitable are dubstep music. Because whenever I hear dubstep i feel like I'm being possessed and I have this surge of energy as if I turned in to the Hulk.
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    The only types of songs that suitable are dubstep music. Because whenever I hear dubstep i feel like I'm being possessed and I have this surge of energy as if I turned in to the Hulk.

Whenever I hear dubstep I want to have sex. I think that would be counterproductive for working out........Or not!
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    I listen to a ton of different songs on my iPod when I exercise, but by far the best one is "Harder Better Faster Stronger" by Daft Punk. It is 100% the perfect workout song, especially when going for a run.

Daft Punk take up a large portion of my workout soundtrack. Harder Better Faster Stronger is an awesome motivator.
  • sunfirelynn
    sunfirelynn Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    AC/DC !! Yeah that my favorite.......def gets me moving.
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Don't Cha- P. Cat Dolls
    Superstar-Lupe
    Play-David Banner
    Get Me Bodies- Beyoncé
    Beautiful Brown Skin-Goodie Mob

I have a workout cd that I burned and these are a few of the songs on that cd