20 KG In 12 Weeks ?

Options
So, let me first get into my current weight, height, age, calorie intake and my diet plan.

Weight : 98 KG / 216 lbs.

Height : 183 cm/ 6'0

food intake : 1200- 1300 calories per day

18 years old male.

Breakfast : 80- 90 grams of fiber one original cereal

lunch : 100 grams of grilled Atlantic salmon fish

dinner : 2 servings of low fat yogurt ( 150g) each with some roasted no salt almonds

I exercise for 45 mins on the treadmill everyday

I also take three capsules of green coffee extract which helps boost my metabolism

I know I can reach my specific weight goal in time because i have done it before.

But my question is, will I look thin weighing 77-78 KG while my height is 183 ?

I also have broad shoulders if that is taken into account

I want to know if my body appearance will be " Thin" because that's what I want

Replies

• Khalidib
    Khalidib Posts: 2
    Options
    Bump ..
  • Puffingmuffin
    Puffingmuffin Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I think 77kg would be too little for your height. Why do you want to be so skinny? Honestly, skinny men are not as attractive as fit muscular men. It's quite a turn-off actually. Your aim should be to build muscle and cut fat. Based on the guys I know, I reckon a weight between 80-85kg would be attractive for your height with some muscle tone. You're eating too little calories too. Try increasing it (maybe other knowledgable MFP users can recommend a calorie intake).
  • doIlhands
    doIlhands Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    You aren't going to lose 45lbs in 3 months. Sorry, not sorry.

PS: Eat more
    PPS: Green coffee capsules are a joke
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Dude. Eat more.
  • Dario85
    Dario85 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    First of all loosing 20kg in 3 months is not healthy at all even if you menage to do it.
    The ammount kg lost per week shouldnt exceed more then 1kg as everything above that makes you lose a lot of muscle in the process and youre body doesnt have enough time to adjust to its new composition.
    You should deffinitly start doing weight trainings as they will help you speed up youre weight loss plus you will gain muscle mass which will lead to even faster weight loss and you will get a nice look of a strong and fit guy, considering youre only 18 years gaining muscle mass should be easy for you as in youre age youre testosterone is working like crazy
  • QuilterInVA
    QuilterInVA Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    As I see it, you are eating no fruits and vegetables and which means you are lacking in nutrition. And those capsules you are taking have not been proved to aid in weight loss by the FDA.They are a waste of money. You need to set reasonable goals and eat better to preserve your lean muscle mass and lose fat.
  • RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Options

But my question is, will I look thin weighing 77-78 KG while my height is 183 ?

I also have broad shoulders if that is taken into account

I want to know if my body appearance will be " Thin" because that's what I want

Yes, you will look "thin".

And also "ill".

As in "sick".

:(