a few things girls need to realize in 2013

Options

Replies

• BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    It's okay, I didn't like gurlz when I was 5 years old either. Oh, wait . . .

True story. Back in 4th grade most of the boys in the class used to get a "punishment" of sitting next to a girl. All but me. Even back then I used to creep the hell out of girls...

Yea, I remember getting teased to high heaven for kissing a girl in 2nd grade. I'm pretty sure I pulled her hair after that. Then she broke up with me. Lesson learned.

Wait. I just noticed that the OP is 24. Never mind. I don't think taking him out for ice cream to have "the talk" is going to help.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    flip flops go with everything..unless you have nasty feet or toe nail issues.
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    XD I'm just looking at your butt hahahahahahahaahah XD
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_mo0a04QNvr1qz4rgp.gif
  • Colliex3
    Colliex3 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Creepers are fine in my book. just means were worth watching. its when they become a stage five clinger that I start to worry alittle. thats when your being punished for something you dont even know you did.
  • George1567
    George1567 Posts: 107
    Options
    I wear my flip flops with all my bikinis....

Need to see pictures before I believe this one......................
  • greentart
    greentart Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I find that if I notice someone looking, I work harder. Want to impress those creepers, ya know?
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    DSC_0894.jpg
  • CkepiJinx
    CkepiJinx Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Ok gotta ask what is guys issues with flip flops? Seriously why do so many guys hate them?
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    I was brought into the principal's office and threatened with the paddle for kissing girls. In first grade.
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    I was brought into the principal's office and threatened with the paddle for kissing girls. In first grade.
    I swear if you share anything else that happened privately between us, I'm going to spank you! Twice in one day, rally?! C'mon!
  • Kushy8
    Kushy8 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Flip flops go with EVERYTHING!
  • mellyish
    mellyish Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    F-you I'm a poor college student and will wear flip flops with my dress every time.
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    Oh another silly thread from this OP..... You forgot to add not wearing workout clothes to grocery shop & not eating your chocolate chip cookies to this one....
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    DSC_0894.jpg
    She's going to scratch up that ring.
  • hungryhobbit1
    hungryhobbit1 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    LOL. I think it's important to realize in 2013 that most of us aren't seeking external validation.
  • whatev3r
    whatev3r Posts: 15
    Options
    reported
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    3. flip flops still dont go with dresses. good day.

Guessing you may have never lived or spent time in FL? Flip Flops are worn year round!
  • teenXidle
    teenXidle Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Dear men at the gym,
    1. I'll smile back at you, once. The fifth time you stare and smile is a bit much.
    2. Quit looking around the gym to see how many people are admiring your bod. Focus on getting the job done and stop being conceited. No one cares.
    3. wear shorts below the knee, please.
    4. I will wear my damn flippy floppies if i choose to.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    3. flip flops still dont go with dresses. good day.

Guessing you may have never lived or spent time in FL? Flip Flops are worn year round!

exactly. if you live in an area with nice weather its flip flops 24/7!
This discussion has been closed.