a few things girls need to realize in 2013

Options

Replies

• Soloud
    Soloud Posts: 220
    Options
    3. flip flops still dont go with dresses. good day.

Guessing you may have never lived or spent time in FL? Flip Flops are worn year round!
    sadly this is true
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    haha wow
  • kathrynjay
    kathrynjay Posts: 1 Member
    Options

2. do not flatter yourself by using the word "creeper"
    im just saying hello. im just taking a quick peek at your butt and going on with my day.
    its really not that big of a deal to warrant the creeper accusation
    please understand girls that guys surf the internet 4-8 hours a day and perfect 10s are only a mouse click away
    flash back to reality.... youre not all that.... and you havent seen creeper yet

objectifying women is not complimentary. if you're getting called a 'creeper' it is because you are making girls uncomfortable but taking a 'quick peak that their butt'. your tone "youre not all that...and you havent seen a creeper yet" is threatening. you sound like one of those guys who get defensive when a girl doesnt return your attention. please grow up, this is not an okay way to behave.
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options

Guessing you may have never lived or spent time in FL? Flip Flops are worn year round!

Yep, if I'm not barefoot I'm wearing flip flops.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options

damn skippy, flip flops and shirts are reserved for restaurants with a dress code
  • kaotik26
    kaotik26 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Cranky much?
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    must work harder to be a creeper. if just looking at a ladies butt while I am working out doesn't qualify I have got to step up my creeper game.
  • Cheechos
    Cheechos Posts: 293
    Options
    One thing OP needs to realize for the rest of their life:

Women can wear whatever they want and do whatever they want without your permission as long as it's legal and isn't hurting anybody else.

P.S. - If you're making someone uncomfortable enough to call you a creeper then it's well-deserved. It shouldn't be a shocking revelation that there are some people who go to the gym to work out, not be ogled by entitled idiots who think their gaze is a compliment because they can see "perfect 10s [that] are only a mouse click away."
  • whatev3r
    whatev3r Posts: 15
    Options
    LOL. I think it's important to realize in 2013 that most of us aren't seeking external validation.

Haha. Well-put.
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 12,931 Member
    Options
    Ok gotta ask what is guys issues with flip flops? Seriously why do so many guys hate them?
    This is only a guess since I firmly believe flip flops are fine footwear for fetching food from the fridge, for instance, a sammich?

High heeled shoes emphasize the calf and booty so nicely; flip flops don't have the same effect. Like I said... only a guess... :blushing:
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Prettymisssparkles Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    0258_7a12.gif
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Flip flops may not go with dresses, but my knees enjoy them much more than heels.

Which are ridiculous inventions, anyway, given how completely against natural alignment and function they are.

I will rock my flip flops until I die.

DE912vC.gif
  • Gmtribble90
    Gmtribble90 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Dear men at the gym,
    1. I'll smile back at you, once. The fifth time you stare and smile is a bit much.
    2. Quit looking around the gym to see how many people are admiring your bod. Focus on getting the job done and stop being conceited. No one cares.
    3. wear shorts below the knee, please.
    4. I will wear my damn flippy floppies if i choose to.

^ THIS
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    What in the??
  • whitneysin
    whitneysin Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Do you know how painful heels can be? Did you know they can deform your feet for life?

I'll kindly take my sneakers, wedges, boots and even flip flops over heels or stilettos any day.

And I don't give two sh1ts if men like it.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Dear men at the gym,
    1. I'll smile back at you, once. The fifth time you stare and smile is a bit much.
    2. Quit looking around the gym to see how many people are admiring your bod. Focus on getting the job done and stop being conceited. No one cares.
    3. wear shorts below the knee, please.
    4. I will wear my damn flippy floppies if i choose to.

^ THIS

1. Then stop batting your eyelashes and playing with your hair! It's interfering with my squat form. Never mind, I have to "make love" to the iron.

2. I care. I'm madly in love with myself. Oooo, wait, "selfie" time . . .

3. So you're saying no yellow speedos? What about on Fridays? Where do you stand on back hair? Do I really need to shower? Is kissing our biceps and blowing kisses really as sexy as we think?

4. I got nothing. Flip flops FTW
  • miatine
    miatine Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    So. . . get reported for creeping did we?

tumblr_m5w9p7Abcf1qb5umjo1_500_zpsba0d636d.gif

LOL
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options

I wear flip flops in the snow :blushing:

And until you've stood in 4" heels, a dress, a bra or thong for 8 hours, please don't tell me how I should dress :flowerforyou:
  • ApocalypticFae
    ApocalypticFae Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Flip flops don't go with dresses? You've never lived in California apparently. Skirts and dresses are ALL we wear in summer - everywhere except the gym. Throw on a pair of flip flops with them during a day at the beach and then slip into heels at night for a nice dinner. Simple. That's how it works. Heels and a nice dress are great during the day too. Just depends.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:huh:
This discussion has been closed.