Looking for some buddies

Options
Hello,
I am a 33 year old female looking for some buddies to help me stay in gear, keep me accountable and motivated, I would like to do the same for others!! Looking to lose about 65 lbs total.

Replies

• holliddd
    holliddd Posts: 28
    Options
    Hi! I'm 32 and have 15 more lbs to lose. You can add me I am always looking for more friends to keep me motivated and to help motivate!
  • Bvalian
    Bvalian Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey! I'm 24 female and would ideally like to lose 45 pounds but I'm making a 20 lb goal first to not freak myself out or discourage me.

I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism 2 years ago and gained 40 pounds. I've been trying to get back in shape off and on since but with the condition it can make it very discouraging. But! I'm finally gonna be serious about it, starting today actually. I'm definitely trying to find some more people to help keep me motivated and hold me accountable.

I'd love to trade workout tips, recipes and encouragement and inspiration!
  • amyb3517
    amyb3517 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am a 43 YO female from Upstate NY with about 20 to lose. I have been using this site for nearly a year and love it. It really keeps you motivated and on target.... especially when you log the bad days... it shows you where you are having problems. I would love a little positive encouragement and accountability. I am starting my official 35 days of strict calorie counting tomorrow. I will keep you posted on my progress if you keep me posted on yours.
  • Beanie008
    Beanie008 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

Sending you a friend request. Anyone else can feel free to add me as well.
  • kadase
    kadase Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey :smile:

I have about 75 more pounds to lose so if you want to connect and let's motivate one another feel free to add me.
  • chio_04
    chio_04 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi! Im Maria, 20 years old and a little more than 20lbs left. Feel free to add me :)
  • nelllll018
    nelllll018 Posts: 18
    Options
    Hello. Feel free to add me :D
  • paigemulroe
    paigemulroe Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • amandafranks32
    amandafranks32 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 33 also and need to lose around the same amount too. I'm sending you a friend request.
  • Mcastineira
    Options
    Hi, I can be there for you , and I need you to be there for me!!!!
  • SRB8710
    SRB8710 Posts: 90
    Options
    Yes, everyone can add me too! I am 26. I have lost about 60 pounds on here before and got off track and gained about 25 of it back. So now my goal is to lose 40 pounds from where I am now! :) I am logging daily and will try to comment on posts. :)
  • tmomsen
    tmomsen Posts: 2
    Options
    The more the merrier! Feel free to add me :)
  • txangel210
    txangel210 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi, always looking for some online motivational support. My MFP family has helped me through some disappointing times. Anyone is welcomed to add me. I will send you a FR.
  • BeverlyHillsCop
    BeverlyHillsCop Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 29, always willing to give advice, encouragement, motivation, and hopefully inspire. I wish you all well and hope you meet your fitness goals!
  • mlk8604
    mlk8604 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Still looking to lose about 15 pounds :)
  • a778c466
    a778c466 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have about 65 more to lose also, feel free to add me if you like! Anyone else can add me also! I am on everyday.
  • newsharonkay
    newsharonkay Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Do you have too many buddies already? I am Sharon 55. wanting to lose 50 pounds.
  • MidniteDayDream
    MidniteDayDream Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for some new buddies!! I'm a 33 yr old SAHM military wife. I've lost 18lbs already, and have 72lbs more to go. Anyone can add me, no need for a message, just send a request. :drinker:
  • Ridgemom53
    Ridgemom53 Posts: 23
    Options
    I am just starting out and need some friends. Please feel free to add me as a friend
  • Maribethlove
    Maribethlove Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Added you :)