Any new moms?

Options
Hello weight loss world! :) I'm excited to be a part of you again!

I have a 10 week old little guy that has rocked my world in the best possible way. But I'm ready to get these extra pounds off. Any other new mommies out there with tips for me? Especially since I'm breastfeeding and don't want to mess with my supply!

I'm so looking forward to getting to know some of you and your weight loss journeys!

Replies

• Alleghany
    Alleghany Posts: 200
    Options
    Hey Mama! Just responded to your other post and put BF info in there. Hope it helps! Let me know if you have any questions. =]
  • rnjenn
    rnjenn Posts: 1
    Options
    My baby is 6 months - gained 45 lbs. The first 20 came off withing the first month - the rest has stayed on! Now I'm actually trying to get the extra off!
  • iluvdaisies
    Options
    Hey Mama! Just responded to your other post and put BF info in there. Hope it helps! Let me know if you have any questions. =]
    Jen - thanks again! I might be emailing you with questions!
    My baby is 6 months - gained 45 lbs. The first 20 came off withing the first month - the rest has stayed on! Now I'm actually trying to get the extra off!
    rnjenn - Sounds very similar to me! Gained about 40 and the first 20 came off quick. But then nothing and now I feel like I'm actually gaining because of how bad I'm eating. Time to get on the bandwagon and have some accountability to myself about what's going in my mouth!
  • lavondrew
    Options
    My babycakes is 10 1/2 months old. To be fair, a few days after she was born, I was within 5 pounds of my pre-pregnancy weight. However, 9 months of sleeplessness, working crazy hours, and falling for the ease of fast food, I was 30 pounds over my pre-preg weight! Yikes! So, about 5 weeks ago, I decided to get my act together and just document what I eat. So far, 15 pounds down...
  • iluvdaisies
    Options
    lavondrew - I laughed at your post, because ohh how I love the McDonald's drive thru. good bye french fries and those 50 cent ice cream cones. Hello apples slices in a bag and diet coke (ok, ok I mean water)!