Who Wants To Do The 30-Day Shred With Me?

Options
I want to REALLY do the 30-day shred (I've started several times and never actually got past level 1). Would anyone be interested in being my buddy? We can support each other and share our challenges and victories!

Replies

• DFJLJPAYNE
    Options
    What is the 30 day shred?
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I've done it but, not sure about doing it again. You can check it out on YouTube for free. It's a tough workout.
  • msstatz
    msstatz Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I want to REALLY do the 30-day shred (I've started several times and never actually got past level 1). Would anyone be interested in being my buddy? We can support each other and share our challenges and victories!

I'm thinking about trying it. I just finished Insanity though and I'm worried that 30 Day Shred will not be enough of a challenge for me. I am willing to start out with you though. When are you starting? How about Monday?
  • imstrong4me
    imstrong4me Posts: 119
    Options
    im in with you I have not done week 2 also lets start july 1st
  • Harlequinndancer
    Harlequinndancer Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing an abs and squat challenges but intend on trying the 30-day Shred starting on the 1st if possible.
  • jezziboo
    jezziboo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I WANT TO.!! JULY 1ST???? INBOX ME AND PLEASE STAY IN TOUCH I REALLY NEED MOTIVATION TO KEEP UP PLEASE
  • AlMonkey
    AlMonkey Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I did it for the first time on tuesday, and just finished my second workout with it.
  • DFJLJPAYNE
    Options
    I would like to try! July 1st sounds good to me
  • Pbgrl04
    Pbgrl04 Posts: 129
    Options
    When are you going to start?
  • lenamae23
    lenamae23 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Sign me up. You should create a group for it. Ive done 30ds here and there. The workout is tough. I prefer the fat booster something or ither video but I really want that shred under my belt.
  • socalilover
    socalilover Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I want to start too but not till July 1 -- I have guests in town so it wouldn't work well till then! Sign me up! :smile:
  • mdhummel
    mdhummel Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Still trying to master the pushups in Level 1. I'm doing girly pushups until I can master the hardcore pushups.
  • mseslee
    mseslee Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I've actually been looking into doing this. How does it work?
  • zankc11
    zankc11 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I bought the DVD on Amazon, but haven't started yet. Let's do this!
  • SutapaMukherji
    SutapaMukherji Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I am in L1D7. Count in me :smile:
  • geethsuma
    geethsuma Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    If any of you are interested there is group "July 2013 Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred Group" which commences on July1st
  • CEThornton
    CEThornton Posts: 45
    Options
    i'm down! :)
  • sarahness
    sarahness Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I have done my second workout with 30 day shred. I have about 100 pounds to lose and even level 1 is hard for me. I am doing it every other day instead of every day because it takes so much out of me. I feel like I will NEVER even be able to do level 1 completely without taking some shortcuts on the moves :(
  • DancingDreams1234
    Options
    What is this 30-Day Shred people keep talking about?
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    There's also a 2013 JM 30 day Shred group

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/10542-2013-jillian-michaels-30-day-shred-group-

and a motivational pics website:

www.30dsresults.com

:) I just finished it and love the program!