ROLL CALL!!!

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• latinstarlite1
    latinstarlite1 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Air Force. Originally from Washington State but currently residing in the United Kingdom

Thank you for your service!
  • tdthompson1
    tdthompson1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mom of three grown daughters and one teenage son! I work full-time in a medical office and I'm the team parent for my son's varsity baseball team. Life is grand!
  • latinstarlite1
    Options
    Active Duty Navy Officer, Norfolk VA

Thank you for your services
  • latinstarlite1
    Options
    Stay at home mom of 6...Cumberland County, Kentucky

woooo go you!
  • corganight
    Options
    I'm a student and live in SoCal :)
  • latinstarlite1
    Options
    I'm Crystal, Origins unknown.... hahaha JK I'm from Cleveland. The Heart of Rock and Roll. Currently Live in the Tampa Bay area. I am a SAHM. My hubby owns his own business so that makes me part business owner/ CFO/ CEO/Senior VP/ accountant, tax preparer and auditor ... lol I wear many Hats every day.
  • kimberlythomeson
    Options
    It's not bad really....as long as they are sleeping...lol. 4 girls ( 2 14 year olds, and 2 10 year olds) and 2 boys (one 18 years old and 1 4 years old)...Be glad when school starts back...I love it and wouldn't change it.
  • smmoler
    smmoler Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Restaurant Manager from Baltimore, MD.
  • ash190489
    ash190489 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I'm a primary school teacher from sunny QLD, in Australia. :happy:
  • FrecklesAndLocs
    FrecklesAndLocs Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Mother, wife, motivational speaker, writer and jewelry designer. Making room on my plate for another career as a life coach and living in TX. Nice to meet you all!
  • JDawnK59
    JDawnK59 Posts: 1
    Options
    Massachusetts. Full time Mom, Mental Health Counselor, and student. Part time gardener, painter, and healer. Hopeful yogi & fitness guru! :laugh:
  • pjp1125
    pjp1125 Posts: 313
    Options
    The Beautiful South Shore of Long Island, NY (I say that now that it is summer, in the winter, not so much). I sell highly specialized financial services to public companies.
  • nettasue35
    nettasue35 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Store clerk, Moscow, TX
  • dolcezza72
    dolcezza72 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Born and raised in San Diego, living in Salt Lake city now.

Registered Nurse with three jobs.....

1. Audit physicians for fraud as a third party to insurance companies
    2. Forensic Nurse, perform exams and testify as an expert witness for the State of Utah
    3. Delivery sweet babies in my spare time.
  • raelynnsmama52512
    raelynnsmama52512 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I'm in SC and a happily married SAHM to a mischievious (Did I spell that right? Lmao!) and hyper little 1 yr old girl! I'm 21 and I've had enough of feeling disgusted with myself so I'm doing something about it! Always happy to have new friends, so feel free to add me! :smile: