Reveal Extreme.. weight loss supplements?

Options
2»

Replies

• nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    woah woah woah, mimics ephedrine with no side effects? that cant be true, or good for you.

no one here will tell you that supplements like that are good.

you can loose weight like pretty much everyone here, with a healthy calorie deficit.
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Told ya, never said it was a holy grail. Started this process over two years ago so have been patiently working at weight loss. Got stuck did everything you know it all's said to do. Nothing worked. Got depressed, started gaining again, cuz you know that control issue thing. Started ACE, started losing. That simple, inches and pounds coming off. I hope my children can come to me with any questions they may have. They know how hard I have worked and how I still work hard to keep going. But I hope I have instilled that yes exercise and eating healthy are important. But also sometimes you need help and there is nothing wrong with that. And please, you don't know me or my children so leave them out of this conversation. Obviously, you have alot to say since you have over 16,000 posts. Everyone is different, not made to fit on what you "think" is right.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    Told ya, never said it was a holy grail. Started this process over two years ago so have been patiently working at weight loss. Got stuck did everything you know it all's said to do. Nothing worked. Got depressed, started gaining again, cuz you know that control issue thing. Started ACE, started losing. That simple, inches and pounds coming off. I hope my children can come to me with any questions they may have. They know how hard I have worked and how I still work hard to keep going. But I hope I have instilled that yes exercise and eating healthy are important. But also sometimes you need help and there is nothing wrong with that. And please, you don't know me or my children so leave them out of this conversation. Obviously, you have alot to say since you have over 16,000 posts. Everyone is different, not made to fit on what you "think" is right.
    There was a point to the post. If you wouldn't let your children do it, then why would you do it to yourself? Is it because you look at yourself less important? And NO ONE has done everything when they get stuck. They'd like to think they have.
    Doing this for 30 years and training and helping people lose weight without dieting or supplements, you would think that I just didn't have every client built and reacting the same way. I have one now who was a full blown diabetic when he started. Talk about having it hard to lose weight. Yet, he's now down (as of today) to 275lbs starting from 360lbs a year ago.
    I have a lot of posts because yes I have a lot to say................to people who actually want help.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I didn't say I would or wouldn't let them use a supplement. Leave them out of this, for the second time! Wow, you make a lot of assumptions. I do not think less of myself, no where did I say that, way to read into something. I think i did everything that was said to do buy you "professional know-it-alls". The original PO didn't really ask for YOUR help, asked about diet pills and recommendations. Of which you had none only to put down people. I never asked for your help either. I answered the question that was originally posted. That is what people are looking for. Not someone who has read what they think a person has typed, and then put them down. I went from 260 to now 192 two years. That includes being in a car accident and breaking my back. Put in a brace for 3 months and learning how to do simple activities all over again like walking, squatting, bending and since my foot was also damaged I have no balance any more. If I thought less of myself i would have curled up in a ball and died. So I have worked hard, continue to work hard and probably will all my life. But I do exercise, we ride bike everywhere in the summer and do my best at eating healthy and controlling what I eat. I just sometimes need a little help! And there is nothing wrong with that.
  • sweetchick30707
    Options
    Currently I'm pregnant so I'm not doing it anymore but I used the Reveal Extreme kit and they tell you point blank it will not help you loose weight unless you are working out and eating healthy. I dropped about 50 lbs on it after my daughter was born in just 3 months time between all of it. They also suggest you use some sort of daily woman's vitamin. I kept the weight off after I stopped taking it. I only gained weight after I stopped working out and started stress eating. Now I'm pregnant but as soon as I get cleared to workout again after baby is born I will be using it again.