90 lbs. down 150 to go.. (pics)

Options

Replies

• katiehope08
    Options
    Awesome! You look great! You are such an inspiration! Wishing you the best of luck on the rest of your weight loss journey
  • shmatichka
    shmatichka Posts: 93
    Options
    What a change, you are a star! Keep up the great work :)
  • PinkSuede
    PinkSuede Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You go girl!! I haven't hit 90 lost yet, but I started at 384. Keep it up you're looking great!
  • Jemellc
    Jemellc Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    GO GO GO CONGRATS!
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Rockstar_JILL Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fabulous work!! You are awesome!!
  • shabbychick81
    shabbychick81 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Great work! you should be so proud!
  • Triplestep
    Triplestep Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    While it's remarkable that you started this process and have so far lost 90lbs, it's even MORE remarkable (in my opinion) that you took the step to becoming a Beach Body Coach.

Beach Body is a company I normally associate with barely overweight or "skinny fat" people becoming toned and fit - the photos I see in their marketing are simply not relatable to me as a very overweight person. But you looked past that, and really put yourself out there by becoming a coach, and I have to imagine that your example has helped countless people to start the process towards health. Even more than the number that you hear from via e-mail.

You should be very, VERY proud of yourself for this; this is truly remarkable and selfless, and shows great personal character. Congratulations!
  • susanhiding
    susanhiding Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Way to go!
  • bhenderson87
    Options
    Keep up the great work!
  • kakes80
    kakes80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    While it's remarkable that you started this process and have so far lost 90lbs, it's even MORE remarkable (in my opinion) that you took the step to becoming a Beach Body Coach.

Beach Body is a company I normally associate with barely overweight or "skinny fat" people becoming toned and fit - the photos I see in their marketing are simply not relatable to me as a very overweight person. But you looked past that, and really put yourself out there by becoming a coach, and I have to imagine that your example has helped countless people to start the process towards health. Even more than the number that you hear from via e-mail.

You should be very, VERY proud of yourself for this; this is truly remarkable and selfless, and shows great personal character. Congratulations!

THIS!!! Thank you! I remember the very thoughts going through my mind when I started :)
  • mookybargirl
    mookybargirl Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    A great post. You look great!
  • betterthanbefpre
    betterthanbefpre Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! You are doing great!! Wow 90 lbs. is wonderful!!
  • go_iris
    go_iris Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    you are sooooooo badass and inspiration!!! thank you for letting me read - definitely going to keep the fire under my behind!
  • gottalose55
    gottalose55 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!! Congratulations on you success!
  • michnjoe
    michnjoe Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Keep up the good work!
  • SheriF49
    SheriF49 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Amazing, you truly are an inspiration. Thank you
  • kido
    kido Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You look great - keep up the good work!
  • mjharman
    mjharman Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    WOW! YOU ARE AMAZING!
  • Liz558800
    Liz558800 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story...I came here for inspiration today...I surely got it from you...you are amazing!!! keep up the good work and best of luck for the next 90lbs....;-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!