BRAND NEW AND DESPERATE

Options
Hi, I am going to try this and hope that THIS will work. I have 100 lbs to loose, I do not want to die of a heart attack or diabetes etc......I am way too young for that. PLEASE add me, or post to me...not sure how all this works........but I WILL figure it out. I WILL!! so ALL encouragement.............tips etc are GREATLY appreciated. I WANT to be a better example for my young daughter, My son graduates in 10 months and I desperately want to be willing to take pictures WITH him, not just OF him........ so HELP, please.

Replies

• traceyjayne123
    Options
    Hi

I am looking for a slimming buddy if your interested, i started on here about a 6 weeks ago, and have managed to loose 13lbs so far, i did originally put a post on when i started on here, but i didn't get any reply's and felt disappointed,

I am losing weight mainly because i am fed up of looking fat & frumpy, my son recently got engaged and i don't want to look frumpy when they decide to get married, i have been there tried that, weight watchers, slimming world, and after many months of thinking about if decided enough was enough,

i hope that you will consider me as a slimming buddy to give each other support when needed etc, and to be there when times get hard.

Look forward to hearing back from you.

Traceyjayne