Water Park? Bikini? Canz? *PICS*

Options

Replies

• SDkitty
    SDkitty Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    You look great as far as your body, but the top looks a little small. It would be fine laying out at a pool, but I'd be nervous busting out that much at a waterpark! So...my advice would be maybe buy a more sturdy, better fitting top.

LOL it's supposed to be busty, it's a VS suit, but i agree it's bit snug, I've had a hard time losing that loose fat around my chest area. If I buy a looser strap it's not tight enough.
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Yes please!!

To all the guys going to the Hurriane Harbour this weekend - You're welcome!:wink:
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    LOL it's supposed to be busty, it's a VS suit, but i agree it's bit snug, I've had a hard time losing that loose fat around my chest area. If I buy a looser strap it's not tight enough.

I was talking about the cup size. It just seems like a recipe for a nip slip being at a water park. lol
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    DO IT!

Story for you-

First time I went to White Water here in GA I had on over my suit a wrap, a dress on top of that, and was huddling in covered in towels and my bag infront on my stomach.

When I got there- I stripped all that crap off like I was getting 5 dollar bills thrown at me.

Most of the women there are moms with kids and families- they're not looking at you as everyone will be focused on waiting in line, their kids, or the park itself- so wear that bikini with pride!
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Double-knot the ties and you're good to go.
  • mandeenicoleb
    mandeenicoleb Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    OMG are you kidding?!?! You NEED to wear this in public!!!! You look soooo good, trust me! Your body shows the work you put into it. It is obvious you work out. WEAR IT! :)
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend says I look great but he loves me so ... yeah. :heart:
    You should listen to him.
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    Damn girl! You look great! Rock that bikini with confidence. You look awesome already, but you'll look even better by knowing you look awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • SDkitty
    SDkitty Posts: 446 Member
    Options

I was talking about the cup size. It just seems like a recipe for a nip slip being at a water park. lol

Yeah I really should get fitted again because with all the weight gain/loss I really have no clue what size I am anymore.

Does anyone have any good suggestions for where to buy a cute one piece at the last minute that won't break the bank?
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I hope I look as good as you someday.... go and be proud!!
  • _Wild_Card_
    _Wild_Card_ Posts: 124 Member
    Options

20130620_161210_zpsc153be9a.jpg

Now here is something I can get behind ;D :flowerforyou:
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    You probably look better than MOST of the people you will see there. GO and ENJOY!
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic in the bikini.

But be careful to not lose your top on one of those rides/slides.

Just kidding. It's a good fit so should stay in place.
  • miatine
    miatine Posts: 17 Member
    Options

Yeah I really should get fitted again because with all the weight gain/loss I really have no clue what size I am anymore.

Does anyone have any good suggestions for where to buy a cute one piece at the last minute that won't break the bank?

You look fantastic, and I was sorta thinking the same thing about the top. I've had to be refitted 3x, and I've only lost 20 lbs... sadness. :(

Regardless, your hard work has paid off! I've seen some really cute ombre styles at kohls, and they have a 15% off promo right now, you'd have to grab the coupon online before you go. ;)
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Totally wear it! You look great!
  • Cbefitforlife
    Cbefitforlife Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    you look great! I think you deserve two bikinis! THat one is more cutsie, then what i would have picked out for that body! I think you are beyond that one. I mean it...go for it....get another one. You may suprise yourself! Keep that one though, since you worked hard for it. Take two with you! NO matter what i get my body down too, i have gotten a few ugly spider vains on upper back thigh from last pregnancy, so i will always have to sport a tankini with skirt. Rock that body girl! I would!
  • MoJoPoe
    MoJoPoe Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Wear it with confidence!
  • fhargis0002
    fhargis0002 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    If I had your body I would rock that bikini...so yes girl! you look awesome.
  • kju52
    kju52 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    NOTHING wrong here. You look great.
    Little Tip though: : retie the strings of the top! make them longer so that you can pull the top down a little on the sides to cover more of that back fat, Same with the strings of the bottom .. by making them longer and pulling them up a little (90's baby! lol) you'll elongate your legs ;);)
  • BigBrunette
    BigBrunette Posts: 1,543 Member
    Options
    I actually bought this suit at the end of last year (end of summer sale) when I reached my lowest of 139 but I never got a chance to wear it. I am currently 142 and I realize I need quite a bit more toning but can I get away with this body in public? My boyfriend says I look great but he loves me so ... yeah. :heart:
    Yes you canz!