Looking for some buddies

Options
2»

Replies

• BethanBee86
    BethanBee86 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hey all :) I'm 27 woman starting out in getting fit and losing weight feel free to add me as a buddy :)
  • nickbrown68
    nickbrown68 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for a little while but only started taking it seriously last week, happy for any support so feel free to add me!

Nick
  • GimmieDatSalad
    Options
    Hi! I'm 20 years old, female, and looking to lose 28lbs. 5 down! 23 to go!

I think you'll really enjoy it here, add me!
  • Bownzi
    Bownzi Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    You are in the right place... Motivation is every where in here...
  • DonnaLeeCattes
    DonnaLeeCattes Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Okay...this should help you get motivated....this time last year I was 200 lbs. I'm now 122 to 125, I go back in forth :) You can do this . it all comes down to how bad do you want it......

I forgot to say I'm 45 :)
  • jellyfish1976
    Options
    I am 36 with 33 pounds left to lose. I am on every day offering support and encouragement. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • Flemstica
    Flemstica Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm a 33 year old SAHM, always open to new friends!
  • lisamfick
    lisamfick Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm 33 years old as well, mom of three and had a weight loss goal of losing 48 pounds...maybe more. I'm already down 32 pounds and I am looking for people to join me in a accountability group to help each other whether it be the first 5 pounds or the last 5 pounds to go, I've come to realize that accountability is key. Here is the link to my group and I'd love to add you all as friends.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/14846-fit-possible
  • randilynn113
    randilynn113 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'm 36 and looking to lose about 50 more lbs - I log in everyday and love the support from others. Anyone can feel free to add me
    :smile:
  • Lissa7215
    Lissa7215 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 37 and have lost 31 of the 70lbs of my goal. Feel free to add me :) and good luck!!
  • Lissa7215
    Lissa7215 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 37 and have lost 31 of the 70lbs of my goal. Feel free to add me :) and good luck!!
  • rose228822
    rose228822 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I am a 33 year old female looking for some buddies to help me stay in gear, keep me accountable and motivated, I would like to do the same for others!! Looking to lose about 65 lbs total.

Hi,
    I too need to be accountable and I am looking for buddies too that are like me trying to lose at least 25 lbs or more. I started at 189 lbs and I am now down to 170 but want to reach 128 my goal is a hard one but I'm determined:) Feel free to add me and to everyone else I can use all the support I can get!