30 Day Shred completed....what did you do next?

Options
Hi guys, just looking for some suggestions for workouts that will continue to challenge after doing the shred....was considering doing more Julian but im not sure which one to go for, not necessarily exercising for weight loss now but to tone up....any suggestions will be v.helpful :)

Replies

• pkinblue
    pkinblue Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I did Jillian Michael's Body Revolution after 30 DS. It was quite a step up and my arms have lots of definition now.
  • lyndabyh
    lyndabyh Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I moved on to Ripped in 30 , liked it a lot better than 30DS actually. 4 work outs, 1 each week so I never got bored. Now I'm doing Insanity.
  • jewelswye
    jewelswye Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    bump..... just 2 more workouts for me so interested in replies, im planning on running x3 and jillians yoga melt down x2 per week. looking forward to a rest day lol
  • trin8ty75
    trin8ty75 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30
    then Jillian's 30 Day Slimdown
  • djwife03
    djwife03 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30, 6week abs, and now Banish Fat/ Boost Metabolism!
  • djwife03
    djwife03 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30, 6week abs, and now Banish Fat/ Boost Metabolism!
  • WannaBLoser2013
    Options
    Body Revolution is the best. I am on Phase 2 now and I am seeing great results so far.
  • nickymarie011
    nickymarie011 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    30 DS was awesome for me when I began working out. After I completed 30 DS, I did a mixture of Banish Fat Boost Metabolism ( I recommend it for awesome cardio), 6 WK 6 PK, and Ripped in 30. I love all her DVD's. I am done with JM for a while, did 2 round of P90X and now doing a P90X / Insanity hybrid. I will go back to Jillian to maintain after I reach my goals :)
  • balancedbrunette
    balancedbrunette Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Thanks for replying guys, think i may give another one of julians another go and perhaps mix some together for a bit before i move on to something completely different. :)

Are most of these workouts on youtube, i bought the 30 day shred but think ill just do these ones online for the time being.
  • balancedbrunette
    Options
    bumping this
  • Hearndt
    Hearndt Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm one week out from finishing 6 week 6 pack and I loved it!
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I am doing 30DS now and plan on doing ripped in 30 next.
  • balancedbrunette
    Options
    yea thinking of starting ripped in 30 next now:).
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    I did RI30 after I finished 30DS and did not like it at all. Now I'm doing Killer Abs along with lifting weights.
  • BrownEyeAngel
    BrownEyeAngel Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, just looking for some suggestions for workouts that will continue to challenge after doing the shred....was considering doing more Julian but im not sure which one to go for, not necessarily exercising for weight loss now but to tone up....any suggestions will be v.helpful :)
    What was your results from the 30DS?
  • skcardiog
    skcardiog Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Row - 15,000 m a day for 30 days - your shoulders and abs will thank you .
  • brittany0859
    Options
    Ripped in 30 and then Extreme Shed and Shred both by Jillian.
  • amd429
    amd429 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing body revolution and am ending week 9. I love it!! I was actually wondering what to do after I'm done with this program....how'd everyone like ripped in 30?
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I just finished the 30 day shred and Monday I'm starting Insanity :)
  • sugaree1202
    sugaree1202 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    TurboFire - fun & great results