customizing food/exercise entries...

how can i customize food enteries..??? i'm having a hard time finding stuff in the database...
also... i do the jillian michaels 30 day shredder video that i would like to add to my exercise... can't find it in there...

Replies

• Zebukiel
    Zebukiel Posts: 4 Member
    I know you can hit the food tab at the top of the website, and then "my foods" then towards the upper right will be a button to create food.

You can also do similar option to add juliens work out I imagine, Though your calorie burn and such would be unique to each person so likely why it may not be in the system.. A decent HRM would tell you how much you loss during the work out though.
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    If you search for food and it's not in the database, you will see this at the bottom of the page:
    Can't find what you're looking for? Add a food to the database

Click on add, and you can manually enter. Please enter the all the nutrition data correctly from a label, there are so many incorrect items in this database.

Same thing happens with exercise, you should see this:
    Can't find what you're looking for? Add an exercise to the database
  • beattie1
    beattie1 Posts: 1,012 Member
    And there is a "Recipes" tab on the "food diary" page. If you click on this you can enter the ingredients for recipes you cook yourself, input the number of servings and hit "save". Then you can use the info again and again, the drawback is you can't change quantities - so if you add, say, less cheese you have to delete the previous cheese entry and add a different one.