pudding lovers... ASSEMBLE!!!

Last night I had tons of calories left over (because I ran my *kitten* off in the morning - and because I'm a champ all-around), so the hubby and I had Dairy Queen because I was drooling over their Thin Mint Blizzard commercials.

OHHH Boy was it good!!!! But I was sad while eating it, because I knew it was a special treat and not an "every day" treat.

"What does this have to do with pudding, Bri" I can hear you all asking.

I found a pudding that is just as yummy as that Thin Mint Blizzard!

Jell-o brand Sugar Free Chocolate Mint Fudge - 60 calories!!!!!! Try it. You won't regret it.:bigsmile:

Replies

• briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Last night I had tons of calories left over (because I ran my *kitten* off in the morning - and because I'm a champ all-around), so the hubby and I had Dairy Queen because I was drooling over their Thin Mint Blizzard commercials.

OHHH Boy was it good!!!! But I was sad while eating it, because I knew it was a special treat and not an "every day" treat.

"What does this have to do with pudding, Bri" I can hear you all asking.

I found a pudding that is just as yummy as that Thin Mint Blizzard!

Jell-o brand Sugar Free Chocolate Mint Fudge - 60 calories!!!!!! Try it. You won't regret it.:bigsmile:
  • catiepink
    catiepink Posts: 22 Member
    Sounds good I will look for it. Mint Chocolate is my fav. I just had a jello sugar free rice pudding for my snack. It was good, but the mint sound better!!!! :smile:
  • francis904
    francis904 Posts: 79 Member
    I have two kids that just love dessert. This weekend I fixed sugar free vanilla pudding, sliced up a banana and some light cool whip. It was a lower calorie banana pudding, but the kids didn't even notice the difference.
  • catiepink
    catiepink Posts: 22 Member
    I will have to try it, sounds like my kids would love it too!!! I never tell them when I make things healthier, they never notice!!!! Hubby either!!! My secret!!:happy:
  • spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    OH YES i found that too.. AWSOME .. I LOVE PUDDING.... and this week I felf like i was becoming pudding... OH YEA I LOVE THE PUDDING.... :bigsmile: :heart:
  • maggierex
    maggierex Posts: 59
    i love pudding! in college a main staple was the pudding with the banana and nilla wafer cookies. we used 1 box of sugar-free banana instant pudding, 1 box of sugar-free chocolate instant pudding, skim milk, bananas, reduced fat nilla wafers and yum!! it was a low fat, low cal, high taste treat! with 4 girls in the apartment, it wouldn't last very long!
  • angievan26
    angievan26 Posts: 212
    i see that ad all the time for the blizzard and i drool too.... I will have to try this pudding.. thanks
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    now all i can think about is Dairy Queen :ohwell: Last night their Brownie Batter Blizzard was on TV... omg I almost died, it's been almost a year since my last DQ splurge.... :sad:
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Thanks for the tip I will B looking for it.