introduce myself im new!

Options
:happy: hi all i joined yesterday and am just figuring out how the site works, enjoying it so far

Replies

• psarah
    psarah Posts: 84
    Options
    Welcome..I hope you love it at much as I do :tongue:
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Welcome!:flowerforyou:
  • heidi19961
    Options
    hello! i'm a new subscriber and hope i will continue to update faithfully! a friend referred me so here i am. so far, i like the ease of it. looking forward to moving in the right directions! i have 50lbs left til my goal and so far, the light at the end of the tunnel is not even lit.
  • tfagler
    tfagler Posts: 30
    Options
    Welcome, I am to new to this group but not new to the challenge! From what I see this is a great group of people and their are many tools to help us succeed. BTW I love the android app for the myfitnesspal it makes food journaling so easy.

T
  • clgotro
    clgotro Posts: 3
    Options
    welcome! i'm new too. took me a minute to figure out how to log my own food, but once i mastered that, i'm a little obsessed with the site. everytime i put something in my mouth, i want to log in! and i have never NEVER given a crap about calories before.
  • gypsy_nurse
    gypsy_nurse Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Welcome! It gets easier to track everything. I'm with you, clgtoro...i am completely obsessed with logging everything now. I've never been this passionate about anything related to weight loss before. it's awesome.
  • LauraAkaTigger
    LauraAkaTigger Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Welcome Kelly!! hope it goes well for you!
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    I'm trying to figure out how the site works too. Good luck on your goals!
  • baker_c
    baker_c Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Welcome feel free to add me. We'll help to stay motivated
  • rmonaco
    rmonaco Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello, I to am new to this site, my daughter told me about it, seems like a great place to gain support on this transformation, i plan to loose 100 lbs in 1 year, i keep telling myself anything is possible as long as i believe. good luck to all of you!
  • ThompsonH
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am new to MFP and I am like everyone else on here. Trying or in the process of becomming a healthier, confident, happy person! I have always struggled with my weight and now I am at my breaking point. I just got married, to a wonderful man. He loves me how I am, but over the last five years or so I have steadily gained and gained some more. I used to be very confident about everything but I am so embarassed about all this weight ive gained. Upward of 60lbs and 20lbs has been within the last few months! I am fairly active but I guess Im not getting my heart rate up enough to burn those unwanted calories! I hope that with this website and all you great people experiencing this same issue we can overcome our weight and start enjoying our lives again! Maybe this is what i needed. I also have a thyroid issue that is currently being checked on, so this is another setback for losing my weight. Well goodluck to all!