Replies

• d0gma
    d0gma Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Two hits; me hitting you, you hitting the floor. - The Breakfast Club
  • MissJacquelineN
    MissJacquelineN Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    "This is public school; If I can keep the girls off the pole and the boys off the pipe, I get a bonus." -Easy A
  • MOJOtheDUCK
    Options
    The Breakfast Club--"I am the eyes and ears of this institution, and that clock is 15 minutes fast." Carl the janitor

I was just thinking to myself, 'What breakfast club quote do I want?' and there it was, first thing! Thank you, My Friend...for being awesome.

"When you grow up your heart dies" Sad, but true
  • MOJOtheDUCK
    Options
    "you serious Clark"

"And I want to look him straight in the eye, and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, ****less, hopeless, heartless, fat-assed, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey **** he is! Hallelujah! Holy ****! Where's the Tylenol?"

We watch this movie so much. My brother could do this whole bit when he was 8
  • raingirl21
    raingirl21 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    "This is our time!" - The Goonies

"I'm not a witch, I'm your wife!" - Princess Bride

"I carried a watermelon" - Dirty Dancing
  • carbons2k
    carbons2k Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    "Yeah, but you know what? This one, this one right here... this was my dream, my wish. And it didn't come true. So I'm taking it back. I'm taking them all back." - The Goonies

"If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. If you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth." - Jacobs Ladder
  • anj1030
    anj1030 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    "A gun rack. What am I going to do with a gun rack? I don't even own 'A' gun, let alone many guns that would necessitate an entire rack...what am I going to do with a gun rack?" - Wayne's World
  • carbons2k
    carbons2k Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    "A gun rack. What am I going to do with a gun rack? I don't even own 'A' gun, let alone many guns that would necessitate an entire rack...what am I going to do with a gun rack?" - Wayne's World

game on..
    yea, game on!
  • cw822
    cw822 Posts: 107
    Options
    "I won't be IGNORED, Dan!"
  • iarelarry
    iarelarry Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    " LIGHT WEIGHT BABY!!!!!!"

-Big Nasty
  • jonjhayden
    jonjhayden Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    "Milk was a bad choice" -Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy

ALSO:

“Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which, of course, in German means a whale’s va-jay-jay.”

"I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany."

"I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker."

"I love carpet. I love desk... I love lamp."

"I love scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly..."

So, that is pretty much the best movie ever. And now I am going to go watch it.

Loud Noises!
  • cw822
    Options
    "Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with Samurai swords."
  • arains89
    arains89 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    "It's only after we've lost everything that we are free to do anything." -Tyler Durdan (Brad Pitt) Fight Club
  • sunshyncatra
    sunshyncatra Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    "The cup was empty." License to Drive
  • cw822
    Options
    "Now, if any of you sons of *****es got anything else to say, now's the ****ing time!"
  • arains89
    arains89 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Also "Go back to your home on *kitten* island. Pirate Hooker." -Ron Burgandy (Will Farrell) Anchorman
  • brendadarleen
    Options
    I ain't havin' you go to mr. Ashley Wilkes party and eat like a field hand and gobble like a hog...gwtw
  • luvred51
    luvred51 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Movie: Men Of Honor:

One liner: Nine! The Navy Diver is not a fighting man, he is a salvage expert. Ten! If it is lost underwater, he finds it. If it's sunk, he brings it up. If it's in the way, he moves it. Eleven! If he's lucky, he will die young, 200 feet beneath the waves, for that is the closest he'll ever get to being a hero. Hell, I don't know why anybody would want to be a Navy Diver. Now you report to this line, Cookie!
  • jonjhayden
    Options
    "Excuse me while I whip this out!" - Blazing Saddles
  • jonjhayden
    Options
    "These go to 11!" -Nigel Tufnel, This is Spinal Tap