1 Year & 60 lbs Lighter

Options
13»

Replies

• islandlifenc
    islandlifenc Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    That's brilliant! Great work and congratulations!
  • WaxMama
    WaxMama Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Very well done! You look so happy :drinker:
  • Peachy1962
    Peachy1962 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    WOW!! I am in tears here Because I am soooo Happy for you!!! Your story helps me have faith in myself that I can do it as well!! I dont care so much about looking good I want to FEEL GOOD again!!! So proud of your commitment!! I am glad I stopped to read your story!! Keep up the good work and in the words of Spock " Live long and prosper"!!! :flowerforyou:
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!!!

You look great!!!!!!! Well done
  • iarelarry
    iarelarry Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mh24gzNyNl1reu7fzo1_400.gif
  • fooninie
    fooninie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!!! What a great success!! CONGRATS! :drinker:
  • alienrite
    alienrite Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    WOW!! I am in tears here Because I am soooo Happy for you!!! Your story helps me have faith in myself that I can do it as well!! I dont care so much about looking good I want to FEEL GOOD again!!! So proud of your commitment!! I am glad I stopped to read your story!! Keep up the good work and in the words of Spock " Live long and prosper"!!! :flowerforyou:

Just keep with it and stay consistent. It never feels like you are making progress fast enough and often feels like your sliding more than you are advancing. Success comes from working every day and trying. Be patient with yourself and when you fail, don't let it be a bigger deal than the one mistake. We all make mistake and bad choices. The best thing I did was stop myself as soon as possible, shake it off and go back to making smart choices. The good feelings are just a couple months good decisions away.
  • alienrite
    Options
    Amazing job! Very well done! You look so happy :drinker:

Cheers
  • Murpster2008
    Murpster2008 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You are truly inspiring! :) You've come a long way and you look fantastic!
  • Marilyn2303
    Marilyn2303 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the hard work. It really paid off.
  • MzIrish
    MzIrish Posts: 11,917 Member
    Options
    Great job !!!
  • alienrite
    Options
    Congratulations on the hard work. It really paid off.

Thanks
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!