Sports Bras

Options
AB4u
AB4u Posts: 57 Member
How many do you have? Do you wear a different one each time you workout?

Replies

• mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    One for each day of the week. :wink:
  • BigDaddyRonnie
    BigDaddyRonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I have a few...

trophies :tongue:
  • mrs_mab
    mrs_mab Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I have to wear 2 just to hold "my girls" down! :sad:
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    I have fourteen and a half but I never wear them.
  • PeanutButterLuver
    Options
    Explain..."do you wear a different one each time?" Are you suggesting to wear a bra after sweating in it w/o washing it? Ewwwww

Clean one every day, girl.
  • NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    i have at least 5 ...mainly because i'm still looking for one that holds the girls and doesn't let them jiggle around like there's a freaking earthquake in my chest.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    I have two of them but I like running topless unless I did chest the night before. Then the support is welcomed.
  • CountingCaloriesSuxass
    CountingCaloriesSuxass Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Explain..."do you wear a different one each time?" Are you suggesting to wear a bra after sweating in it w/o washing it? Ewwwww

this
  • Radiskull
    Radiskull Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I have a few different types depending on what I am doing. I wear a high impact sports bra on jiu-jitsu and boxing days and a regular sports bra for weight lifting.
  • trixie315
    trixie315 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I have to wear 2 just to hold "my girls" down! :sad:

^This! So I have about 9 or 10 but I need more
  • healthyandfitgirl14
    healthyandfitgirl14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    i have about 15 sports bras, but only four that fit the girls.
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options

this

Nothing wrong with going green. Gotta save water you know!
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Six of them I rotate, a few I don't use, and one top I just got yesterday that has a sports bra built in (clearance at TJ Maxx). Woohoo! :smile:
  • aszwarc
    aszwarc Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I have 2. Mostly because they're so freaking expensive in my size that I can't afford more. And because I'm losing weight and inches, I don't want to spend a lot of money just to have to replace them in a couple of months. I have a 3rd on on order (I hope it comes in today's mail), but haven't decided yet if it will replace one of the "old" ones, or just be added to the rotation and try to alter the one that's a little big on me now.
  • GeminiBridget
    GeminiBridget Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm a 34 DD so I must wear 3 each time I go on my run. I love JC Penny's Xersion brand. Nice and comfy!
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    I haven't had any luck finding one in my size (currently 34H). I ordered one that was supposedly my size, and the band was fine, but the cups were way too small. So I wear regular bras for working out.
  • oceanmistcali
    oceanmistcali Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have to buy some on pay day the bras I had are way to big now.
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I had 3 but just threw one away because it was useless anyway. I tend to take my sports bra with me to the bathroom when I am finished with my workout and hand wash it there right away, it takes just a minute and it is clean and ready for the next day.
  • shirerose
    shirerose Posts: 116 Member
    Options

this

Nothing wrong with going green. Gotta save water you know!

haha i agree with this. also, why is it so ew to put on a sports bra that you sweat in the day before? you are going to sweat in it again in about 5 minutes after putting it on. so who cares? wear it a couple times if it doesn't smell. if your sweat smells awful, then sure, switch it every day. it seems gross... but you are gonna shower after working out anyway... so why does it matter?
  • btwinkles
    btwinkles Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    i have at least 5 ...mainly because i'm still looking for one that holds the girls and doesn't let them jiggle around like there's a freaking earthquake in my chest.

sorry but you have to wear two to hold them down...I kept buying searching for the perfect one but found it perfect when I wear two...can't escape that fact