Sports Bras

Options
2»

Replies

• algrant1
    algrant1 Posts: 17
    Options
    Depends on how many times a week you plan to work out. I work out 5 days a week on average, so I have at least 6 sports bras just in case I fit in an extra sweat session before laundry day.
  • AB4u
    AB4u Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Explain..."do you wear a different one each time?" Are you suggesting to wear a bra after sweating in it w/o washing it? Ewwwww

Clean one every day, girl.

this

Nothing wrong with going green. Gotta save water you know!

haha i agree with this. also, why is it so ew to put on a sports bra that you sweat in the day before? you are going to sweat in it again in about 5 minutes after putting it on. so who cares? wear it a couple times if it doesn't smell. if your sweat smells awful, then sure, switch it every day. it seems gross... but you are gonna shower after working out anyway... so why does it matter?

thank you, i feel better now hahaha. If I do weight training i don't tend to sweat that much and it seems silly to not use it again.
  • PeanutButterLuver
    Options
    I think it's digusting to wear your sports bra w/o washing it!!! Do you people turn your underwear inside out as well?

Nasty!
  • NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    i have at least 5 ...mainly because i'm still looking for one that holds the girls and doesn't let them jiggle around like there's a freaking earthquake in my chest.

sorry but you have to wear two to hold them down...I kept buying searching for the perfect one but found it perfect when I wear two...can't escape that fact

sad day...i feel like i can't breathe with two on :( oh well...most likely my boobs will reduce to a single D or *GASP* a C cup when i get smaller. lol
  • AB4u
    AB4u Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I think it's digusting to wear your sports bra w/o washing it!!! Do you people turn your underwear inside out as well?

Nasty!

as a matter of fact I do! lol JUST KIDDING.
    Underwear and Bra is completely different in regards to what its covering. there are way more "secretions" down below than your boobs and armpits.
  • mrs_mab
    mrs_mab Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    thank you, i feel better now hahaha. If I do weight training i don't tend to sweat that much and it seems silly to not use it again.
    I sweat my non-existent balls off when I lift, so yeah I change mine everyday.....
  • youngcaseyr
    youngcaseyr Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Explain..."do you wear a different one each time?" Are you suggesting to wear a bra after sweating in it w/o washing it? Ewwwww

Clean one every day, girl.

this

Nothing wrong with going green. Gotta save water you know!

I wear my workout outfits (bras included) two or three days at a time. Anyone is welcome to correct me if I'm wrong, but I've heard that washing work out clothes too often can wear out the clothes faster than actually wearing them, unless you're wearing them all day or working out and sweating a lot for more than an hour or two. People may sweat more or less than others, and some may also smell more or less than others, but it all comes down to preference.

To answer the original question, though, I have four sports bras.
  • PeanutButterLuver
    Options
    I think I know now why my gym smells. Do think I used to blame it on the dudes!!
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry i thought this said sports bars....nevermind
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I don't sweat, I glow. :smile: No, I shimmer... hehe
  • jonjhayden
    jonjhayden Posts: 165 Member
    Options

Nasty!

Whoa whoa whoa ... Is that an attack? or an insult?