Old Navy Doesn't Sell My Jean Size

Options
sheltrk
sheltrk Posts: 111 Member
I bought some 31/32 jeans and some 30/32 jeans a few months ago. I noticed this morning that even the 30" waist jeans are very loose. I'm measuring myself to be a 28" waist now. I can wear a belt, but Old Navy doesn't seem to carry my size (at least online...)! :laugh: I seem to recall wearing 28/32 jeans in high school (that was 22+ years ago...), but I'm not seeing that size in clothing stores I frequent anymore (Old Navy on sale, Walmart, and Ross).

While this is a significant NSV for me, it's actually kind of a problem. I'm going to want to find pants that actually fit at some point. :blushing: Any suggestions? It's also probably worth mentioning that my thighs are quite, er, muscular at this point. :blushing: I do a lot of squats, in addition to Taekwondo.

Any guys out there need 28/32 pants? Where do you shop? Thanks!

Replies

• zenyacleveland
    zenyacleveland Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!
  • mikeatmichael
    mikeatmichael Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I just bought some 31/32 jeans at Farm & Fleet. I don't recall how thin they went, but they had a lot of brands there. Sorry I can't help but I'm just jumping in here so I can find this thread again in case I have a the same problem next month. I was a 28/32 at one time too.
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,224 Member
    Options
    My son wears a 28x34. That size is not sold in any store, so we have order online. But before he shot up another couple inches, we were able to find 28x32 in the young men's section at kohls. Lots of different fits and cuts, so you may find something your thighs are comfortable in.
  • 212ackley
    212ackley Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    JC Penny online sells Levi's
  • mdcoug
    mdcoug Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I like the Levi's Demi cut jeans. They seem to have a little more room for junk in the trunk! ;-)
  • mdizzle99
    mdizzle99 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Levi's are often recommended. I usually buy jeans from Buckle and like Rock Revival. I wear 31/34 but my biggest problem is large quads.
  • daisymae850
    daisymae850 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    My son wears between a 28-29 and we get them at Aeropostale
  • Lepouxo
    Lepouxo Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    The Gap
    Levi's
  • csiantumbu
    Options
    Congrats - great problem to have :)
  • wizbeth1218
    wizbeth1218 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    My step-son is a bean pole... 6'3" and just barely tops 100 lbs. :noway:

We have to get his pants (30/34, although by all rights he could easily be a 28/36 if such a thing were made) at oldnavy.com. The 34" inseam with the 30" waist isn't sold in the stores.

That's just about the only place we've had any luck finding pants for him.

And congrats on undergrowing Old Navy. :)
  • mdcoug
    mdcoug Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I like the Levi's Demi cut jeans. They seem to have a little more room for junk in the trunk! ;-)

Ignore me, I don't know how to read. :embarassed:
  • jimshine
    jimshine Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I have worn Levi's my whole life. In the 90's, they started changing things. Most notably is the larger diameter of the pant legs. I now only buy "vintage" Levi's, usually Orange tabs as they fit better. A nice aspect of this way of buying is most seller measure the waist rather than list what they were sold as. Usually the measurement is about an inch off in either direction of that number.
  • sheltrk
    sheltrk Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the advice. Looks like I'll be checking out some new stores next time I wander into a mall. :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!