Any one use the WII to workout?

Options
I have Fitness Coach and I have to say it really is good..

Replies

• misspenny762
    misspenny762 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I have Wii Fit and EA Active... not found of Fit but I feel like Active gives me a good workout!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    I 'Just Dance' ;)
  • lisalynn35
    lisalynn35 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I love my Wii Fit Plus!
  • cbuggin22
    cbuggin22 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I have wii fit plus and I really like it!
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    I have Wii Fit, Wii Fit Plus, Wii Active and Just Dance :) I love my Wii!
  • losingnow
    Options
    I have WII EA active and more workouts. I love it, gives you quite a workout, especially the more workouts. Also do Mario Tennis with my family, it is fun for all and gets some exercise in at the same time!
  • TickledPurple
    TickledPurple Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I just bought my wii and wii fit yesterday and I really love it already!!!
    In 30 mins I was tired and sweating, so it must be working!
  • AZCorz
    AZCorz Posts: 18
    Options
    I use wii fit plus. But I am looking for something alittle more intense!!
  • kelseysmommy
    Options
    I use wii fit plus, I love it and always end up sweaty! I have a lift for my balance board that adds a little extra intensity and 2 lb weights for the controllers. I leave the calorie counts the same when I track it though...

I love it because I can do it barefoot, although I wonder about the weight, seems like mine fluctuates A LOT! Cutting down on the body test to once a week, the up down thing is really discouraging.
  • bizziebod
    Options
    I used the wii fit for six months and did the job until I lost 35lb and decided to join the gym - I'll still use it now and again but wanted something more intense and felt more confident to join a gym. It's definitely a great started and thoroughly recommended if you can't/don't want to go to the gym!
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I have the Wii and wii fit plus, also wii sports resort. I love the Wii Fit! :D The only problem is is the weight restriction (I had to have my boyfriend set up my profile on it because it says that I was over the limit... weight bigoted wii lol).

But yeah, if you're looking to work out at home in a fun way I totally recommend it. It wasn't cheep, but I figure in the long run it's way cheaper than a gym membership. heheh Eventually I'm sure I'll reach the point where I want to join a gym, but right now, no thanks. lol Besides, it sits in my living room, so I have no excuse not to use it. Where as when you think about going to the gym there is the daunting reality that you have to drive across town to get there, hope that the machines you want aren't taken, and pray that there isn't some asshat there who is going to look at the fat chick funny while she's trying to workout. lol
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I have Wii Fit Plus and 10 Minute Solution Knockout Body. Knockout Body is kind of bad, it doesn't seem to respond to motions well. But I love SuperHula Hoop on the WFP - sweat my booty off!
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I use wii fit plus. But I am looking for something alittle more intense!!

There are quite a few intense games you can get with the Wii. There is something called "Golds Gym Cardio Workout" and "My Fitness Coach" also "Just Dance" might give you a great workout too. :) There are a lot of other titles, do a quick internet search - when you find the title that you like you can often find it cheap on eBay. :D
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I have wii fit plus and am addicted to the cycling. But I don't think there is any more levels so I have to try the other options.
    I have the biggest loser wii program but it is too harsh on my healing ankle, so I am leaving it for a couple more months.
    I am interested in EAsports, I have read all the reviews and it looks fun.
    I do have wii sports resort but am not too interested in it yet. Maybe I haven't played with it enough.
  • Zita_Jenn
    Zita_Jenn Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I have Disney Dance Dance Revelution. It is fun... and you do up a sweat.
  • vencellia
    vencellia Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Yes and I love it!! I love the walk and jogs and also doing the planks and arm exercises!! the Fit Coach is AWESOME!!! I lost 8 pounds just doing the Wii alone the first week!! It is fun!
  • klmmoore
    klmmoore Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I have wii fit and I just got wii fit plus. I love it. I also have EA More Active and it is great too.
  • StaceG1986
    StaceG1986 Posts: 350
    Options
    I use Wii Active and also feel like it gives me a pretty good workout! Mainly the cardio exercises though rather than the strength and toning ones with the resistance band (I wear my HRM so can confirm that the cardio ones burn a lot more!) I'm going to be doing day 30 of the 30 day challenge tomorrow so will be doing more cardio with it after that!

I do other cardio off of the Wii though to mix my routine up a bit.
  • Suedre
    Suedre Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    We play DDR, sports resort (my fav), fitness coach, walk it out, just dance, and all the rabbids games. Other than fitness coach it's really a family activity. Good times!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    we just got a wii,and the wii plus a few weeks ago. I love it. I would really like to get a few more active games, but not sure which ones I want