Best workout DVDs?

Options
I can not go to gym due to home life. I unfortunately can't afford anything over £15 a disc either!

I was just wondering though, what are your favourite workout DVDs? I currently own:
Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred
Davina McCall High Energy Five
Shaun Ts Fast and Furious

I am looking at buying more but don't know what is good or bad! Obviously I know of Insanity and P90X but they are too far out my pricerrange!

Replies

• GamerLady
    GamerLady Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Since you're on a budget just go with 30 day shred. You can get it for free on youtube.
  • pcdoctor01
    pcdoctor01 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Go to YouTube and look for hasfit and befit in 90.
    Both are free workouts.
  • easternNCchick
    easternNCchick Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    You can find insanity and p90x on youtube. Any fitness DVD can be found on youtube. I personally use torrents but some look down on that so I wont elaborate on that
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1018568-30-day-shred-results <--- My 30 day results, you can get the workouts on youtube for free. I suggest this as a beginning workout but it's not easy by any means. You can find versions of insanity on like youtube as well.
  • Smartiiee
    Smartiiee Posts: 15
    Options
    Thanks all!
  • GamerLady
    GamerLady Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Also check out fitnessblender.com
    Tons of free workouts there too.
  • Samiamy2k
    Samiamy2k Posts: 50
    Options
    Have you tried YouTube? I bet you could find any video or routine you wanted there.
  • DeniseNichole76
    DeniseNichole76 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    What are the results you are going for? I'd love to hear your goals, I could help you if you'd like some help and direction.I can also get you started on a great workout, and you will see results for under $20. Let me know.

Be well!
    Denise
  • Markguns
    Markguns Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Yup U-tube... OR check at your local LIBRARY? :bigsmile: :wink:
  • bfbooty
    bfbooty Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Deanne Berry's workouts are really good check Ebay and amazon they are cheap enough i think, i have been using them for 1.5 year now i enjoy them and get a good workout from them