50 pounds down and 50 to go!!!!

Options
briannadunn
briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
I can't wait. I have only 50 pounds to go to reach my goal. I started off being 264 and this morning I reached 214 pounds. :bigsmile: It isn't all due to Myfitnesspal.com, sorry guys, I have used MFP though to keep track of my diet and exercise and I was able to use it to go to my Dr. and show her what I ate and did to lose weight. I was then asked to get some blood work done and found out I had endrometriosis, adrenal gland failure and estrogen dominance. I was then put on medication and for a month it didn't do anything but maintain my weight at 1600 calories. I then had to lower it because I had no metabolism to speak of down to 1400 and the weight was finally moving 1-2 pounds at a time. My Dr. said with all that is going on in the inside that I would balloon up and down until everything worked itself out but so far I have been doing pretty good going down by changing my diet to a estrogen friendly diet. Anyway, hopefully the pictures will work.
http://photos-ak.sparkpeople.com/nw/5/6/l565391305.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!