hourglass weight loss

Options
i want to loose another 15lbs i have lost quite alot with just trying not to eat everything my pic is how i am now and i dont look too bad having an hourglass figure helps me to look slim for my weight im hoping i dont loose my curves my slimmest measurements in my life were 34-20-34 now i am 42/43-28-41 id love to get a teeny waist again i think 24 is my goal but i dont want to go smaller than a 40in bust so whatever my waist is then is going to stick do you think this is possible i have lost most from my waist so far.

Replies

• skelton82
    skelton82 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I am 5'2" with a 37" bust 30" waist and 38" hip, and need to loose about 12-15lb to reach my goal and I want to be fit but I love my curves and want to maintain some sort of hour glass shape. I really want to loose about 5-6 inches of my bust/waist/hips and another off my hips and bust but mainly I want to be tones I am hoping that lots of combined circuit/cardio/weights and abs training will help with this but if you have any tips on how to achieve a smaller waist shape I'd love to hear them.
    your pic looks great by the way.
    Mx