Looking for supportive friends

Options
I have joined, and rejoined mfp numerous times. This time, something feels different and I am going to lose this weight. I am looking for supportive friends, and possibly people with similar goals. I want to lose around 130 lbs. Losing weight is difficult, but I honestly believe that if you have people who are motivating and supportive, we can all do it. So please feel free to send me a friend request!

Replies

• paigemulroe
    paigemulroe Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I am only looking to lose around forty pounds, but I am always willing to be supportive and always love to get support back so feel free to add me!!! Anyone else can feel free to add me too!!:happy:
  • KristaWeiss
    KristaWeiss Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want, I've been on here over a year and would be lost without it!
  • teeyahnuh
    teeyahnuh Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Same here, I've switched from mfp to noom several times, but mfp has a lot more food data than noom so im sticking to this now. im about to go and add you :)
  • Kathley
    Kathley Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Any of you here can add me as well - I am not sure how to request an add - but I know how to accept them!
  • Kassidi21
    Kassidi21 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am pretty good about being on MFP and could use all the support I could get as well!
  • VanessaG02
    VanessaG02 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Same here! I have been here a few times before but this time feels so much different. I have been logging every day and being completely honest with everything I log from food to exercise. This time is right. I have about 55lbs to lose. I have sent you a friend request. Its great to have friends to help motivate and support each other. We con do this!