Tubo jam and Chalean

Options
I have been doing Chalean for about a month now(two more days to go) and was doing some research that said doing a morning cardio before breakfast will burn 20% more fat. I just received turbo jam from a friend and was thinking about starting a morning routine then doing chalean at night. Though think I will move turbos restdays so they match with chalean workout. I dont think this would be to big of an issue?

Replies

• AnisaMG
    AnisaMG Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    No this shouldn't be an issue - there are actually programs available online that combine the two... just google it if you are interested.
  • jakesfitness
    jakesfitness Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    yeah this wont be any big deal, sometimes i have days where stuff just happens and i dont have a chance to get my workout in, so that just became my rest day... your good...

Also i have heard different things about working out in the morning on an empty stomach, some really bad, some really good. do a little research before you start doing fasted cardio... just sayin
  • ambermwatson2
    Options
    Cool I will give this a shot then, and okay I will look into it before cardio fasting then, just something I read in my hubby's men's magazine.
  • sugaree1202
    sugaree1202 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    There are lots of hybrid schedules out there. I'm on week 5 of TurboFire and just started adding in the CLX classes 3 times a week - Burn Circuit 1, 2 & 3, 1 time a week each for a month, then the same with the Push Circuits the next month. The CLX cardio is similar to TF, which is the evolution of Turbo Jam so you could sub in Burn it off for a 30 minute TJ class. Have fun - TurboFire is the most fun I've ever had doing cardio :)