• EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    black.
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    I'm torn.

This is my 30th B-day and I'll be going to fancy dinner then the symphony and then a swanky (authentic) speakeasy in San Fran. (5 weeks til b-day)

Neither.

I'd go for something super classy that is period with the 1920/30's since you are going to a club that you described as a "swanky (authentic) speakeasy".

They are both nice dresses otherwise though. Of the two - the green one is perhaps closer to what I'd think. But longer and flowing.

I'll pick up my man-card on the way out. :drinker:
  • rianne04
    rianne04 Posts: 51
    Options
    Love the detailing on the green dress! but loving the hugging figure of the black one! I think I'll pick the green one though!
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    both are pretty, get them both, wear the green to the symphony and dinner as it is a little classier and moderately more conservative, then change and wear the lower cut sexy black one to the night club after, perfect.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    The black. No contest.
  • freddi11e
    freddi11e Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    GREEN FOR SURE!!! OMG WITH UR HAIR.... AMAZING. Dont do black... everyone else will be in black. it's your birthday... stand out and shine in the spotlight beauty :)
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I love them both, but I pick the green.
  • BigBrunette
    BigBrunette Posts: 1,543 Member
    Options
    Team Green!
  • HealthyLeeLee
    HealthyLeeLee Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I think the green would stand out on your more with your hair color, but both are beautiful :)
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    The black one. SEXY!
  • Svolt
    Svolt Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    GREEN FOR SURE!!! OMG WITH UR HAIR.... AMAZING. Dont do black... everyone else will be in black. it's your birthday... stand out and shine in the spotlight beauty :)

^^^ Exactly!!!
  • cheesyrunner
    cheesyrunner Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    i'd go with black because i have dark features on pale skin but you have soft eyes and a nice shade of hair, i'd totally go with the green for you. it'll look amazing! have fun! :flowerforyou:
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Green would be my choice.
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Both are very pretty but I would pick the green one...is just more unique
  • missshyeviolett
    missshyeviolett Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    both are pretty, get them both, wear the green to the symphony and dinner as it is a little classier and moderately more conservative, then change and wear the lower cut sexy black one to the night club after, perfect.

I like the way you think. I ordered both ;)
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    The black one looks like you'll be walking with your knees together the entire time. Green looks more comfortable.

I like both, but prefer the green.
  • missshyeviolett
    missshyeviolett Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    The black one looks like you'll be walking with your knees together the entire time. Green looks more comfortable.

I like both, but prefer the green.

I'm pretty good at the Jessica Rabbit style strut ;)
  • mytime1986
    mytime1986 Posts: 117
    Options
    The green one!!
  • StarChanger
    StarChanger Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Black for the symphony but the speakeasy is calling for the green dress. I'm torn.

Exactly what I was thinking!
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    hard to tell without seeing them on you, but the green seems more appropriate for a speak-easy type venue