Fav restaurant meal

Options
pjsdj
pjsdj Posts: 90 Member
This is a crazy dangerous question lol but what's in general your favorite meal out or your fav restaurant? Than whats your fav low cal or healthy restaurant meal?

Mine is a toss up ( it's almost dinner time and I'm Hungary and need to talk about foot ok!!!!)
I love red robins blue ribbon burger, frys and a butt load of campfire sauce aka devil sauce!!!! I also love the chicken fried chicken at Texas road house and the tamales chips and salsa and nandos Mexican!! Haven't actually found a good low cal option yet lol it's all so good!!!!

Replies

• pjsdj
    Options
    Oh and Buffalo Wild Wings Asian zing boneless wings
  • pjsdj
    Options
    AND!!!! pf changs spicy chicken....
    I'm starving!!!
  • Raddichio
    Raddichio Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Thai crispy basil stir fry
  • keepongoingnmw
    keepongoingnmw Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    My newfaveorits are five guys burgers.
    On the Border grilled avocado with red pepper pesto enchiladas.
    and B dubs Honey barbecue wing salad. Next time you go to BWW try getting your wings in a salad, still highish in calories, but Idont eat fries with a salad. I also get the dressing on the side and use very little because it is already a bit saucy. I haven't tried the Asian Zing yet because I love the honey BBQ so much.

Otherwise I like Italian more than I should! Oh and stuffed chille Relenios cant spell it but so cheesy good.
  • holliddd
    holliddd Posts: 28
    Options
    I have been craving Texas roadhouse smothered chicken with a fully loaded sweet potato and their bread and cinnamon butter!!!! I told myself if I lose 15 pounds I could have that meal:)
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    Green Curry Tofu, super thai hot. It's hard for me to find it done right anymore. I can only find one place that makes it the way I like and doesn't add benito flakes or fish sauce to the sauce.
  • Peachy1962
    Peachy1962 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Outback's barbcue ribs with the blooming onion!! Not so healthy

Texas Roadhouse grilled salmon and wild rice!!
  • soulmatesnvrdie
    Options
    Olive Garden's new Chicken Primavera is amazing and on the low cal menu
  • phyllisgehrke
    phyllisgehrke Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I live in Springfield, Missouri
    Love Mexican Villa, I usually get their Cheese enchilada, Only 1...
    Love the Chips and sweet sauce.
  • nindakay
    nindakay Posts: 15
    Options
    I love mexican.....so chicken fajits and chips and salsa. Those chips are killer! If I'm trying to be "healthy", then I go to Moe's and have a Homewrecker Jr. with no rice or cheese, and only a few black beans. If I could have anything I wanted right now, though, It would be a huge ribeye or prime rib, with loaded mashed potatoes and some yummy rolls. Oh goodness...I love Texas Roadhouse, too!!!
  • christianteach
    christianteach Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    The French Quarter at the Melting Pot with the original chocolate fondue for dessert. YUM!!!

Steak would be my favorite meal to eat out and stay in my daily calories.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Masa sushi in New York. It was omakase. even though each meal was several hundred dollars i tried not to let that could my judgement but id be lying if it didnt admit its probably a factor.

to date my fav restaurant meal.
  • Sandytoes71
    Sandytoes71 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Favorite unhealthy restaurant meals is mexican (chips salsa chimichanga refried beans or three meat nachos) and a chinese buffet. Healthy favorite is sirloin steak with grilled mushroom skewer and grilled veggie skewer at Logans Roadhouse.
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Viva A La Pasta ... Macadamia Crusted Halibut.yummy
  • Shadowcub
    Shadowcub Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    All time favorite is still my regular Wed night meal: Spicy Asian Wings, Breadsticks, and a 2-l of Diet Pepsi from Pizza Hut.

New favorite healthy meal is a 6" Black Forest Ham on 9-grain wheat, Sliced Apples, and a couple 20 oz'ers of Diet Coke from Subway.
  • mustang289
    mustang289 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    and I'm Hungary and need to talk about foot ok!!!!)

You're a country near Romania and you want to talk about feet? :bigsmile:

Favorite treat meal is deep dish pizza at The Silo restaurant north of Chicago in Lake Bluff, IL.

Favorite local is Cozymel's combo dinner of 1 enchilada, 1 soft taco, 1 tamale, with beans and rice.
    When the plate comes I split everything in half....one half to eat there and one half to take home. It even fits in my macro that way if I've been good at breakfast and lunch.
  • joannbrunton
    joannbrunton Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Appleby's Napa chicken and portabella mushrooms....delicious and only 450 calories
  • Ang108
    Ang108 Posts: 1,711 Member
    Options
    Any kind of sashimi, but especially uni or sushi, if it has no cream cheese or avocado with a side of miso and a cold Sapporo " Silver Bullet ".
  • ApocalypticFae
    ApocalypticFae Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Definitely tom kha gai from almost any Thai restaurant along with pad thai. Extremely high in calories though.

For lower-cal, I often crave an iced peach green tea with jellies (and 1/2 the sweetener) with fresh shrimp spring rolls and peanut sauce. Usually from local Vietnamese places.

My current obsession is Ethiopian food though, although the restaurants can be hard to find, but there is an excellent one in L.A...
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Definitely tom kha gai from almost any Thai restaurant along with pad thai. Extremely high in calories though.

For lower-cal, I often crave an iced peach green tea with jellies (and 1/2 the sweetener) with fresh shrimp spring rolls and peanut sauce. Usually from local Vietnamese places.

My current obsession is Ethiopian food though, although the restaurants can be hard to find, but there is an excellent one in L.A...

you have excellent taste in food. :)