Lean Cuisine

Options
What are your favorites? Do you incorporate these into your diets?
I like the Cheese Ravioli and Four Cheese Pizza.

Replies

• Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    I use them for lunches during the school year. I only have a half hour for lunch and so these are quick and easy for me. I do other things as well but these are wonderful when you need something. Even though I try to do gluten free. I love the Butternut squash ravioli.
  • TooFine4MFP
    TooFine4MFP Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    My faves are the parmesan crusted fish, chicken and vegetables, margherita pizza, all the flatbread wraps, swedish meatballs, and 5 cheese lasagna. I tried to stay away from the bread ones alot because I have a desk job and it makes me sleepy during the day. Otherwise they are great!
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    I only get 30 minutes for lunch too; customer service rep-desk job. :| I'd like to be a nurse. That'd keep me moving. I've never seen those sold in my area. The swedish meatballs and 5 cheese lasagna sound good.
  • iDreamNEON
    iDreamNEON Posts: 112
    Options
    I Love The Steak And Mushroom [I Think it's Mushroom LOL] Panini. I'm Trying To Stay Away From The Processed Food Now Though As Well As Meat
  • RachelH25
    RachelH25 Posts: 108
    Options
    I love the pizzia! I eat them when I need to switch it up at lunch time!
  • wiseg2
    wiseg2 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    My favorites are the Thai style noodles with chicken and veggies and the BBQ chicken pizza. I'm also trying to stay away from processed stuff so I only eat them when I don't have much time.
  • mstarrett01
    mstarrett01 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I like the turkey tenderloins with sweet potatoes, but I eat a lot of these during the week for lunch. Its easy for me to do at work. I add a homemade salad with it.
  • sajar_06
    sajar_06 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Yes, I do eat some of these but mainly the turkey and chicken. God Bless, Brenda :flowerforyou:
  • tralalara
    tralalara Posts: 149
    Options
    I love the new Lean Cuisine Market Creations steam in the bag meals. VERY good and all I've had have 20gr or more of protein which is my goal for each meal. My fav so far is the Sweet and Spicy Ginger chicken. SO good.
  • amatronsangel
    Options
    I had the 4 cheese pizza for dinner tonight. It was good. I love easy meals like that. I try to stay away from the Healthy Choice. Every single one I like has ton of sugar.
  • itsmenatalie
    itsmenatalie Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I like the ones called "Spa Classics". They taste more natural to me. I know they're not the healthiest thing in the world, but it's a lot better than a quarter pounder with cheese in a pinch!