Gift for my better half pls help!!!!!!!!

Options
Hi everyone.. i need help my better celebrates his b'day in 17days and i want to do somthg different and special last time i gave him abt 26gifts since he turned 25 and 1 for goodluck.. now i wana do somthg wacky again... help need creative ideassss:explode:

Replies

• apt84
    apt84 Posts: 24
    Options
    Hi everyone.. i need help my better celebrates his b'day in 17days and i want to do somthg different and special last time i gave him abt 26gifts since he turned 25 and 1 for goodluck.. now i wana do somthg wacky again... help need creative ideassss:explode:
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend just turned 26 as well. I bailed on creative though and got him a WII, he had been watching the shelves for one for months though and loved it. What is your budget? Can you go somewhere? what dose he like? Its easier to give suggestions with a little info.
  • iojoi
    iojoi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    what about an activity break
    my friend sent her hubby on a survival one he loved it and is off to the sahara to do one soon
  • iojoi
    Options
    heres some uk ones http://www.thanksdarling.com/
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    A day dedicated to his favorite things...Example;
    Breakfast in bed
    set up a tee time for his golf game,
    back to the house to his homecooked fav meal
    Favorite family time outing like my hubby loves this splash town place
    Then evening of a light dinner
    Movie and together time
  • teachparents
    teachparents Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    find his favourite toy as a kid and give it to him again or his favourite book... a great resource is

101 ways to be romantic by Gregory (something.the last name escapes me).... trust me.. great ideas for all kinds of budgets.. i use mine all the time.. the book also makes a great shower/wedding gift.
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Skip the cake and party hats and opt for rose petals on the bed, candle light and a romantic dinner. Don't forget the Kenny G playing softly in the background! lol...I did this one year and bought dh a 100% silk bathrobe and matching boxers, as well as a matching "girly" set for myself. It turned out to be a great night, and he loved it. Another thing I did was break out the scrapbooking stuff and made him a really sappy card.
  • iojoi
    Options
    Skip the cake and party hats and opt for rose petals on the bed, candle light and a romantic dinner. Don't forget the Kenny G playing softly in the background! lol...I did this one year and bought dh a 100% silk bathrobe and matching boxers, as well as a matching "girly" set for myself. It turned out to be a great night, and he loved it. Another thing I did was break out the scrapbooking stuff and made him a really sappy card.
    sounds like a gift for u both :flowerforyou:
  • apt84
    apt84 Posts: 24
    Options
    Thank you all... reall y kind of u guys.. but honestly i have been courting him for 5 years and married for last 1 yr rather completed my first paper anniversary on 29th june...now i want to do somethg wacky cant go on holiday since we' have jus moved to UK and tight on budget for a holiday.. i wana do somthg wacky.. i like the bathrob idea ... sounds like hmmm fun...thought of a supriz but thats like ordinary thing callin in friends at 12 and blah blah.. cuz i got him a trophy on his anniversary of best husband.. was thinkin this time will print a newspaper with his name and etc about him on front page...