Looking to start new Beachbody Group

Options
Hey guys, I am looking to start a new group, with people who are doing any of the Beachbody at home fitness programs or anybody who wants to and would like advice on which ones to try. Who would be willing to join???

Replies

• christinaspigner
    Options
    I would!! I just started one of the programs, (Les Mills Pump) and became a coach the other night:smile:
  • sugaree1202
    sugaree1202 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join! I just started month 2 of TurboFire and am mixing in the CLX classes for strength training.
  • MSJOANNA29
    MSJOANNA29 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I ORDERED ROCKIN' BODY WITH SHAUN T YESTERDAY AND I CAN'T WAIT TO GET IT AND TRY IT OUT!
  • LindaGTaylor
    LindaGTaylor Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I would!! I just started one of the programs, (Les Mills Pump) and became a coach the other night:smile:

I am interested in becoming a coach, Is there a start up cost up front?

I am up for joining the group...
  • 1Inspired
    1Inspired Posts: 13
    Options
    I would like to join. I am starting TurboFire on Monday:tongue:
  • 1Inspired
    Options
    Hi. I am starting TurboFire on Monday. How are results so far?
  • 1Inspired
    Options
    I'd love to join! I just started month 2 of TurboFire and am mixing in the CLX classes for strength training.

How are your results so far?
  • bogden78
    bogden78 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I am starting TurboFire tonight! would love to join! message me if you do as I might not see responses here
  • sugaree1202
    sugaree1202 Posts: 184 Member
    Options

How are your results so far?

My weight loss is slower than average due to medical issues but despite that, I'm losing at 1.25lbs a week. I'm dropping 5-6 inches weekly, am down 2 shirt sizes, 1 pants size and my endurance is increasing daily. I was dying through the 30 minute class 4 weeksago, now 55 mminutes is no problem. If you don't have an HRM, get one (message me if you want a link to a decent HRM watch on eBay) because the online calculators are inaccurate. I burn 700-880 calories in the 55 minute class and 450 in the 20 minute HIIT classes because the classes keep you moving & jumping so much. It's a super efficient workout and the most fun I have ever had doing cardio! Adding in CLX classes has really increased definition in my arms in just a few classes.

The new to class option was do helpful when I started. It takes a few classes to get the moves down but once you do, it gets a lot easier so stick with it!
  • ssaraj43
    ssaraj43 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I start P90x on Sunday.
  • Asterie
    Asterie Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join, too! I'm in month 2 of Insanity right now and starting CLX today, too!
  • ThePinkPenguin
    Options
    I would join...started TurboFire this week!
  • christinaspigner
    Options

I am interested in becoming a coach, Is there a start up cost up front?

I am up for joining the group...

There is, I paid $40 up front, and it is $15.95 a month. It's really worth it for the 25% discount on all products!!!!
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    bPuSdOK.jpg
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    I used to have a beachbody, but my new house doesn't have a basement so I had to let her go.
  • Pbgrl04
    Pbgrl04 Posts: 129
    Options
    I'm interested I'm starting insanity Monday!
  • notworthstalking
    notworthstalking Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    bPuSdOK.jpg

When I was growing up a 'coach' was an earn't title, not paid for :noway:
  • VanessaG02
    VanessaG02 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!! I have Insanity, Brazilian Butt Lift, and Hip Hop Abs!!!
  • claudiaxcu
    claudiaxcu Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    i'm started les mills combat last monday and i'm doing power 90... count me in
  • sari_canary
    sari_canary Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join. I've been doing Brazilian Butt Lift since the beginning of May and I'm interested in knowing how many calories I'm burning.