Looking to lose...looking to gain!

Options
Hi everyone,
Giving this posting thing another shot! I am 33, F, and looking to lose about 50 pounds. I am also looking to gain a few friends to help me along the way! The same goals would be nice, but I am open to all the help I can get. Let's lose together!! Thanks.

Replies

• greenmm1980
    greenmm1980 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am a 32 F with about 30-40 left to lose. Feel free to add me. You can reach your goals!! You've got this!
  • ecmce
    ecmce Posts: 1
    Options
    hi, I am 48 years old, female, and am insulin resistant and have lost 20 pounds, but need to lose another 40. I have had 3 back surgeries (for disc problems) in 2007 and none since then. 2 of my 4 kids have also had the same surgery on the same disc as me (as well as my mom). I love my bicycle and ride it in the early morning hours to help invigorate those other flimsy discs in my back. I am on a LC diet and doing well. :wink:
  • Nikio237
    Nikio237 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm a 23 year old female looking to lose about 28 pounds by the end of the year - and build up my fitness past lazing on the couch! Would love to chat to people about working out at home when you just don't have time to get to the gym. :)
  • LMJS
    LMJS Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I'm a 41 year old female, hoping to loose about 45lbs in total. Got started a couple of weeks ago and would be glad to have more friends to share support with.

Add me if you would like to share some stories and some support :-)

Hugs