JM 30 Day Shred Results

Options
mzsunshinez
mzsunshinez Posts: 15 Member
First pic is 6 weeks post partum. 2nd pic is day 30 after JM's 30 day shred.
I am aiming for another 40 lbs, trying to get toned and tight. My next video will be JM killer abs or the 6wk 6 pck video.

30DAYRESULTS.jpg

Replies

• Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!! 30DS did a great jump start to my weight loss when I first started here.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Well done and keep it up x
  • rachseby
    rachseby Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    You look great! What (if anything) did you do with the JM Shred? I am about to start it and am curious about how it seems to work so well...I am currently doing the elliptical about 45 min per day and keeping cals at around 1200 or a little less.
    Thanks!
  • NYUbookworm
    Options
    WOW!! You did a fantastic job!!. You should be VERY proud. I'll be doing 30 Day Shred after I finish Hip Hop Abs. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • scarletspy
    scarletspy Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Impressive! Keep up the great work :)
  • mzsunshinez
    Options
    You look great! What (if anything) did you do with the JM Shred? I am about to start it and am curious about how it seems to work so well...I am currently doing the elliptical about 45 min per day and keeping cals at around 1200 or a little less.
    Thanks!

I started out around 1000-1200 calories. It helped me lose the first 10 lbs. I had to eat around 1400 to see more results. I am also eating clean & I haven't had one rest or cheat day since I started. All my meals are between 25-50g of protein. & my carb intake is probably at 100g max
  • Diamond05
    Diamond05 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Great job girl!! How many inches did you lose?
  • rachseby
    rachseby Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Thanks!

I started out around 1000-1200 calories. It helped me lose the first 10 lbs. I had to eat around 1400 to see more results. I am also eating clean & I haven't had one rest or cheat day since I started. All my meals are between 25-50g of protein. & my carb intake is probably at 100g max
    Thanks for the info.!
  • mzsunshinez
    Options
    Great job girl!! How many inches did you lose?

That unfortunately I do not know :( I just bought my measuring tape 2 days ago to track inches lost. I was relying on the scale and pictures this month. I lost 2 sizes though.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!